Stem cell therapy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2017 to 2021 to reach $145.8 million by 2021 due to global stem cell therapy market is driven by factors such as the growing awareness of the therapeutic potency of stem cells in effective disease management, development of advanced genome-based cell analysis techniques, increasing public-private investments for development of stem cell therapies.
Request for sample PDF file of “stem cell therapy market” @
Growth in the global stem cell therapy market is driven by factors such as the growing awareness of the therapeutic potency of stem cells in effective disease management, development of advanced genome-based cell analysis techniques, increasing public-private investments for development of stem cell therapies, identification of new stem cell lines, and developments in infrastructure related to stem cell banking and processing. In addition, countries such as Japan, South Korea, and China are offering new growth opportunities for players operating in this market.
- Stem Cell Therapeutic Product Manufacturing Companies
- Healthcare Service Providers (including Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers)
- Pharmaceutical Product Manufacturing Companies
- National and Regional Research Boards and Organizations
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Stem Cell Associations and Organizations
The stem cell therapy market is niche industry with a growing number of global and local companies involved in the development and commercialization of stem cell therapy products.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.),
- MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea),
- Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea),
- Pharmicell Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
These were the leading players in the global stem cell therapy market in 2015.
The stem cell therapy market is evaluated to develop at a CAGR of 11.0% amid 2017 to 2021 to reach $145.8 million by 2021 because of worldwide undifferentiated organism treatment market is driven by variables, for example, the developing attention to the helpful strength of undeveloped cells in viable ailment administration, improvement of cutting edge genome-based cell examination strategies, expanding open private speculations for advancement of immature microorganism treatments.
Ask for detail report on “stem cell therapy market” @
The North American region is expected to command the largest share in the stem cell therapy market in 2016.
New product launches and approvals; expansions; and partnerships and agreements are the major strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in the stem cell therapy market during 2013–2016.
Based on the type of therapy, the allogeneic stem cell therapy segment is estimated to command the larger share of the global stem cell therapy market in 2016. This growth can be attributed to the growing availability of allogeneic stem cell therapy products, wider therapeutic applications of allogeneic stem cells, easier production scale-up due to easy availability of sources of stem cells, and growing number of clinical trials of allogeneic stem cell therapies as compared to autologous stem cell therapies.
This report studies stem cell therapy market based on type of therapy (allogeneic and autologous). These stem cell therapies are used for the treatment of various diseases (including musculoskeletal disorders, wound healing, CVDs, and GI diseases, among others). The report also studies, the factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) which affect the market growth in a positive and negative manner. It analyzes opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Browse 60 market data Tables and 37 Figures spread through 120 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Stem Cell Therapy Market” Now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/stem-cell-therapy-market-by-treatment-mode-autologous-allogeneic-therapeutic-applications-cns-cvs-git-wound-healing-musculoskeletal-eye-immune-system-regulatory-landscape-pipeline-an-market-report.html
The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The stem cell therapy market report strategically profiles the key players who are involved in the manufacturing and commercialization of stem cell therapy products and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies. The report tracks and analyzes competitive developments such as new product launches and enhancements; expansions; and partnerships and agreements in the stem cell therapy market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on products offered by the top 10 players in the stem cell therapy market. The report analyzes the stem cell therapy market by type, therapeutic application, cell source, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research and development activities, developmental product pipeline, and new product launches in the stem cell therapy market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various stem cell therapy products across four geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
- Competitive Assessment: Assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the stem cell therapy market.