HTF Market Report released a new research document of 177 pages on industry titled as ‘Zika virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis important players/vendors such as Gilead Sciences Inc, Hawaii Biotech Inc, Heat Biologics Inc
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/536866-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review
Zika virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Zika virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Zika virus infection is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by Aedes mosquitoes. Zika virus is a member of the Flaviviridae family. Symptoms include fever, skin rashes, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise, and headache. Risk factors include being in tropical and subtropical areas. Zika virus can be transmitted through sexual intercourse. Treatment is aimed at relieving symptoms (joint pain and fever) with fluids and medications.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Zika virus Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Zika virus Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 7, 32 and 26 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 6 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Zika virus Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Acuitas Therapeutics Inc
Bharat Biotech International Ltd
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cocrystal Pharma Inc
Emergent BioSolutions Inc
Ennaid Therapeutics LLC
GeneOne Life Science Inc
GeoVax Labs Inc
Gilead Sciences Inc
Hawaii Biotech Inc
Heat Biologics Inc
Hemispherx Biopharma Inc
Humabs BioMed SA
NewLink Genetics Corp
Novalex Therapeutics Inc
OXIS International Inc
Plex Pharmaceuticals Inc
Profectus BioSciences Inc
Protein Sciences Corp
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Spotlight Innovation Inc
Starpharma Holdings Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Tamir Biotechnology Inc
Themis Bioscience GmbH
VBI Vaccines Inc
VLP Therapeutics LLC
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/536866-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Zika virus Infections – Overview 6
Zika virus Infections – Therapeutics Development 7
Zika virus Infections – Therapeutics Assessment 18
Zika virus Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 26
Zika virus Infections – Drug Profiles 48
Zika virus Infections – Dormant Projects 157
Zika virus Infections – Product Development Milestones 158
Appendix 168List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Zika virus Infections, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..2), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..2), H1 2017
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/536866-zika-virus-infections-pipeline-review
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=536866
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218