According to the report “Global Protein Expression Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2021 from USD 1.45 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.50%.
The development of genetic engineering and cloning has opened many possibilities of expression and isolation of heterologous proteins for research purposes. Considerable advances in technology have enabled expression and isolation of recombinant proteins in large scale.
Protein expression refers to the way in which proteins are synthesized, modified and regulated in living organisms. In protein research, the term can apply to either the object of study or the laboratory techniques required to manufacture proteins. This article focuses on the latter meaning of protein expression. However, in practical terms, recombinant protein production depends on using cellular machinery.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Protein Expression Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The growth of the Protein Expression market is majorly driven by factors such as rise in the R&D movement in the pharma division, prospects in the field of proteomics, rising incidences of chronic diseases, and initiatives taken by the governments. Growth in the biologics market will also boost the market growth. However, issues such as high product development costs and complex Regulatory Environment are restraining the growth of the market.
For granular level understanding, the Protein Expression Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- By Expression System
- Yeast Expression
- Insect Expression
- Cell-Free Expression
- Bacterial Expression
- Algal Expression
- Mammalian Expression
- By Product
- By Application
- Industrial Proteins
- Cell Culture
- Therapeutic Proteins
- Transfection technologies
- By End User
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America accounts for the largest share of the protein expression market and is projected to lead the global market in the coming years, on account of the large research budgets and highly evolved pharmaceutical industry in this region. On the other hand, the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific region, most significantly India and China, account for the highest growth rate owing to the increased expenditure in R&D and huge untapped potential of these markets.
- North America Protein Expression Market
- Europe Protein Expression Market
- Asia-Pacific Protein Expression Market
- Latin America Protein Expression Market
- Middle East and Africa Protein Expression Market
The major companies dominating this market are Agilent Technologies, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, New England BioLabs, Merck Millipore, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Promega Corporation.
The Protein Expression Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases