Total Ankle replacement implants to be approximately $146M across all 39 countries in 2016. This market will grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, reaching sales of $223.8M by 2023. Changing population demographics and the physical activity levels associated with the older generation are the drivers for growth in the TAR market. Compared to past years, people tend to engage in competitive sports and other intense physical activities from an early age and until later in life. As a result, there will be an expected increase in the incidence of ankle-related sports injuries in addition to normal degradation of the joint due to aging. These joint dysfunctions lead to an increased likelihood of TAR in later years.
Given the heightened competitive pressures and shrinking reimbursement, the average selling prices for TAR products are expected to continue to decline in all of the geographies covered in this report, partially offsetting the healthy growth of revenue from increased procedure volumes.
To Read Complete report visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/medipoint-total-ankle-replacement-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts/
Results from long-term clinical research trials on existing prostheses will tip the scales in favour or against different products. Products that are not durable will lose market share and be restricted to older patients. On the other hand, successful trials will drive growth in sales and the resulting credibility will increase revenue from other product lines.
– Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for total ankle replacement implants.
– Company share analysis in 2016, for total ankle replacement implants.
– Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the total ankle replacement market.
To Get Request Sample report visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=162149
Reasons to buy
– Identify the unmet needs with the current generation of ankle replacement devices and understand how emerging technologies will meet these unmet needs.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global ankle replacement market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
Reports Monitor is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights. Prime focus is to get reliable data, Decision makers can now rely on our distinct data gathering methods to get factual market forecasting and detailed analysis.
Direct: +1 513 549-5911