Big Market Research added a report on “Prosthetic Heart Valve Market By Product (Mechanical Heart Valve, Tissue Heart Valve (Stented Tissue Heart Valve, And Stentless Tissue Heart Valve), And Transcatheter Heart Valve) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023”
Prosthetic heart valve is a device that acts as an artificial heart valve for treatment of patients suffering from valvular heart diseases. Valvular heart diseases result in malfunction of valves of the human heart.
The global prosthetic heart valve market was valued at $3,874 million in 2016, and is expected to reach at $8,392 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 11.4%. The market is driven by the growth in incidences of cardiac disorders, increase in geriatric population, rise in patient awareness, demand for minimally invasive cardiovascular surgeries, technological advancements in heart repair & replacement devices, and surge in number of transcatheter heart valve surgery centers. However, high cost of devices and risks associated with prosthetic valve implantation procedure and stringent approval process for prosthetic valves hamper the market growth. Conversely, use of transcatheter heart valves for new indications and growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide several opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/Z9ALSF
The report segments the market based on product and region. Based on product, it is divided into mechanical heart valve, tissue heart valve, and transcatheter heart valve. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Poland, Sweden, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Libya, Algeria, Kenya, Kuwait, Jordan, Sudan, Morocco, Israel, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Oman, Argentina, Iran, Iraq, and rest of LAMEA).
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/ZTuvno
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis and comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions from 2016 to 2023, enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of devices used for treatment and to monitor the cardiac patients.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Mechanical Heart Valve
- Tissue Heart Valve
- Stented Tissue Heart Valve
- Stentless Tissue Heart Valve
- Transcatheter Heart Valve
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic plc.
- Medical Technology Est.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
- Direct Flow medical, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- LivaNova PLC
- JenaValve Technology, Inc.
- Cryolife, Inc.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452