Big Market Research added a report on “Breast Biopsy Market By Product [Vacuum Assisted Biopsy (VAB), Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) And Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)], Image Guided Technology (MRI-Guided Biopsy, Ultrasound Guided Biopsy, Mammography Guided Stereotactic Biopsy, CT-Guided Biopsy) And End User (Hospitals And Diagnostic Centers) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2016-2023”
Breast biopsy is a preliminary test that detects the area of an abnormal tissue growth or diagnoses the presence of cancerous cells. Defects or abnormalities are detected in the cell with the help of devices, such as vacuum-assisted biopsy, core needle biopsy, and fine needle biopsy. Moreover, assist the surgeons or radiologist performing the biopsy and using specialized imaging equipment, such as ultrasound, mammography-guided stereotactic biopsy that employs x-ray, and others.
The breast biopsy market was valued at $976.7 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $1,420 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2017 to 2023. This is attributed to the growth in incidence of breast cancer, increase in awareness regarding breast cancer screening programs, rise in demand for minimally invasive surgeries for breast biopsy, and new reimbursement guidelines for biopsy procedures in the U.S.. However, various regulatory issues and risks of infection in breast biopsy procedures hamper the market growth. The developing countries are expected to offer abundant growth opportunities to the breast biopsy market.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/jK7hLi
The global breast biopsy market is segmented on the basis of product, image-guided technology, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, it is classified into vacuum-assisted biopsy (VAB), core needle biopsy (CNB), and fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB). Based on image guided technology, it is divided into MRI-guided biopsy, ultrasound guided biopsy, mammography guided stereotactic biopsy, CT-guided biopsy, and others. On the basis of end user, it is bifurcated into diagnostic centers and hospitals. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics in the global breast biopsy market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Region- and country-wise market conditions are analyzed in the report.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/n2qZ4H
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
RNA based therapeutics market is segmented into four major categories such as Technology, Application, End Users and Geography.
- Vacuum Assisted Biopsy (VAB)
- Core Needle Biopsy (CNB)
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)
By Image Guided Technology
- MRI-Guided Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
- Mammography Guided Stereotactic Biopsy
- CT-Guided Biopsy
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Hologic Inc.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (Devicor Medical Products, Inc.)
- R. Bard, Inc.
- Becton and Dickinson Company
- Argon Medical Devices
- Cook Medical Incorpor ated
- Encapsule medical Devices LLC.
- Ethicon Endo Surgery (Johnson & Johnson)
- Intact Medical Corporation
- Galini SRL
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452