Key drivers of the Telemedicine Market include increasing incidences of chronic conditions and rising demand for self-care. Furthermore, enhancing application of internet, virtual medicine and rising demand for centralization of healthcare are expected to save on cost incurred, which is one of the critical success factors attributing for the growth of telemedicine market.
Virtual medicine is benefiting in reducing the emergency room visits and hospitalization rate, thereby augmenting the market growth. The telemedicine market is segmented on the basis of products, and region. The service offers prime channel for various providers to communicate on the same platform and thus, centralize all the available data.
Telemedicine products are distributed by direct supply contract amongst the manufacturers and end users or maybe concluded via a third party supplier. Government initiated healthcare programs across the nation are anticipated to propel the direct agreement method by conducting private bidding and voluntarily sponsorship by market players.
The report “Telemedicine Market Size & Trend Analysis By Product (Hardware, Connectivity & Network), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/telemedicine-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Connectivity & network is anticipated to be the fastest growing product segment of this market over the forecast period.
- Increasing demand of automation and synchronization across the system is anticipated to be the vital drive for the market growth.
- North America, being a pioneer in IT technologies, dominated the global telemedicine market. Available advanced organization with plenty funds contributed to its domination.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Economic reforms, boosting IT industry, and low functioning costs are the key factors attracting market players to participate in this region.
- Some of the key players in this space include IBM, Intel Corporation, Philips Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, AMD Telemedicine, GE Healthcare, and Cardio Net Inc.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/telemedicine-market/request-sample
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Information Procurement
1.1.1 Purchased Database
1.1.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.2 Data Analysis
1.3 Market Formulation & Validation
1.4 Primary Research
1.4.1 List of Primary Sources
1.5 Approaches for Market Estimation
1.5.1 Approach 1: Commodity Flow & Bottom Approach
1.5.2 Approach 2: Top Down and Parent Market Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Telemedicine Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.1.1 Market Driver Analysis
3.1.2 Market Restraint Analysis
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospects Mapping
3.3 SWOT Analysis, by Factor
3.4 Industry Analysis-Porter’s
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/revenue-cycle-management-rcm-market
The global revenue cycle management (rcm) market is expected to reach USD 65.2 billion by 2025. The healthcare system is witnessing a paradigm shift primarily due to the changing dynamics of the business models.These changing dynamics of the hospital industry in developed regions is expected to involve centralization and digitalization of the back-end processes, thereby demanding the implementation of revenue cycle management, which is anticipated to positively affect the market growth.
- Structural Heart Devices Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/structural-heart-devices-market
The global structural heart devices market is expected to reach USD 9.1 billion by 2025. The market is expected to witness an exponential growth over the next 8 years due to the rapid increase in cardiovascular conditions and increasing power of healthcare expenditure. The defects are mostly present at birth, thereby directly affecting the under-5 mortality rate of a country. Therefore, rigorous actions are being undertaken by various government bodies across the globe to increase access to treatment. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have a public action plan to efficient management of cardiac conditions.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.