The Global Structural Heart Devices Market is expected to reach USD 9.1 billion by 2025, based on a new report by Hexa Reports. The market is expected to witness an exponential growth over the next 8 years due to the rapid increase in cardiovascular conditions and increasing power of healthcare expenditure.
The defects are mostly present at birth, thereby directly affecting the under-5 mortality rate of a country. Therefore, rigorous actions are being undertaken by various government bodies across the globe to increase access to treatment. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have a public action plan to efficient management of cardiac conditions.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/structural-heart-devices-market
In addition, other organizations are working on improving the scenario for structural heart diseases treatment. For instance, in November 2016, the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) announced a launch of a journal focusing on diagnosis and treatment of structural heart defects.
It was titled Structural Heart: The Journal of the Heart Team and is expected to be launched in May 2017. This is expected to trigger research & development activities along with capital invested in this field, resulting in technological advancements.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement (SAVR) dominated the market in 2016, closely followed by Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR). It can be attributed to the longest presence of the technique in the treatment regimen of aortic stenosis
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC) is anticipated to be one of the fastest growing segment owing to the minimally invasive nature of the procedure. It also helps in reduction of risk of stroke, thus is projected to have a higher demand
- Geographically, North America held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period. High prevalence of cognitive heart diseases is the key reason for this dominance. Moreover, the mandatory CCHD screening for newborns imposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) in September 2014 also contributes to the growth in this region
- Asia Pacific is also expected to witness a rapid growth over the forecast period. The improved access and capability for treatments in this region is the key reason for this growth
- Some of the key players are Medtronic, ST. JUDE MEDICAL, Boston Scientific Corporation, CardioKinetix, Comed BV, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Abbott Laboratories, JenaValve Technology, Inc., and Biomerics
Browse More Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Digital Pathology Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment Solutions Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/