Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 7 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report SerineThreonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/310023 .
Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 126.96.36.199) – Proto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase Pim-1 is an enzyme encoded by the PIM1 gene. It promotes cell cycle progression and tumorigenesis by down-regulating expression of a regulator of cell cycle progression CDKN1B at both transcriptional and post-translational levels. It mediates survival signaling through phosphorylation of BAD which induces release of the anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-X (L)/BCL2L1. It phosphorylation of MAP3K5, another proapoptotic protein by PIM1 significantly decreases MAP3K5 kinase activity and inhibits MAP3K5-mediated phosphorylation of JNK and JNK/p38MAPK subsequently reducing caspase-3 activation and cell apoptosis. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II and Preclinical stages are 2 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology and Immunology which include indications Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Prostate Cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Bladder Cancer, Hematological Tumor, Lymphoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Psoriasis, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 184.108.40.206)
– The report reviews Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 220.127.116.11)targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 18.104.22.168)targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 188.8.131.52)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase Pim 1 (Oncogene PIM1 or PIM1 or EC 184.108.40.206)development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/310023 .
Inflection Biosciences Ltd
Jasco Pharmaceuticals LLC
Tolero Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org