Orbis Research Present’s “PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis-Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over six million individuals in the 8MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia) and this prevalence is expected to grow to just shy of 7 million individuals by 2025. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2015 and 2025. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars launch across the 8MM and begin to gain traction in these markets.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/pharmapoint-rheumatoi… .
Johnson & Johnson
– Overview of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including etiology, pathophysiology, and country-specific diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
– Annualized RA market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping, and implications for the RA biologics and biosimilars markets.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends, specifically JAK inhibitors (such as Eli Lilly/Incyte’s Olumiant (baricitinib), novel biologics (such as AstraZeneca-MedImmune’s mavrilimumab), and biosimilars (such as Celltrion/Hospira/Pfizer’s Inflectra/Remsima, Samsung Bioepis/Biogen/Merck’s Flixabi and Benepali, Sandoz’s Erelzi, and Amgen’s Amjevita).
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global RA market. Insightful review of the key industry and governmental drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/289566
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the RA market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global RA market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the eight major RA markets from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Buy a report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/289566
List of Figures
Figure 1: Normal Synovial Joint and Synovial Joint with RA 28
Figure 2: Cellular and Cytokine Targets for the Current RA Drugs 31
Figure 3: 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, Both Sexes, N, 2015-2025 57
Figure 4: 8MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of RA, Both Sexes, N, 2015 59
Figure 5: 8MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015 61
Figure 6: 8MM, Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, Cases per 100,000 Population, 2015 62
Figure 7: 8MM, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, Both Sexes, N, Selected Years 2015-2025 64
Figure 8: 8MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of RA, Both Sexes, N, 2015 66
Figure 9: 8MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015 68
Figure 10: 8MM, Age-Standardized Diagnosed Prevalence of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, %, 2015 69
Figure 11: 8MM, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of RA by Severity, Both Sexes, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015 70
Figure 12: 8MM, Total Prevalent Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, Both Sexes, N, Selected Years 2015-2025 72
Figure 13: 8MM, Age-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of RA, Both Sexes, N, 2015 74
Figure 14: 8MM, Sex-Specific Total Prevalent Cases of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015 76
Figure 15: 8MM, Age-Standardized Total Prevalence of RA, Ages ≥18 Years, N, 2015 77
Figure 16: Disease Management Flowchart for Early RA – ACR 2015 89
Figure 17: Disease Management Flowchart for Established RA – ACR 2015 90
Figure 18: Flowchart for the Management of RA – EULAR 2013 91
Figure 19: Biosimilar Prescribing Habits in RA Across the 8MM, 2016 191
Figure 20: RA Clinical Trials by Drug Class, 2016 205
Figure 21: RA Phase II-III Pipeline, 2016 206
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org