Big Market Research added a report on “Membrane Microfiltration Market By Filtration Mode (Cross-Flow, Direct-Flow, And Others], Material (Organic, And Inorganic), And End User (Hospitals & Laboratories, Pharmaceutical And Biopharmaceutical Companies, Food And Beverage, Water And Waste Water Treatment Plant, And Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
The purpose of using membrane microfiltration market is physical separation. Micro filtration technique is implemented in different water treatment processes when particles with a diameter greater than 0.1 um need to be removed from a liquid. They are used for sterilization and to avoid contamination in pharmaceutical companies. In food & beverage industry, microfiltration is used to separate different components to obtain different products.
The global membrane microfiltration market was valued at $6,769 million in 2015, and is estimated to garner $12,858 million by 2022, registering a cagr of 9.6% during the forecast period. Water scarcity and need for quality water across the globe, growth in biopharmaceutical industry, and expansion of the processed food industry majorly drive the market. Moreover, growth in need for waste water treatment and water desalination in both the developed and the developing countries act as the growth opportunity for the market. However, strict government regulations for validation of the filtration process restricts the market growth.
Request for Report Sample@ https://goo.gl/PgAJV8
The global membrane microfiltration market is segmented based on filtration mode, material, end user, and geography. Based on filtration mode, the market is segmented into cross-flow, direct-flow, and others. Cross-flow microfiltration technique holds the largest market share owing to its increase in the use in various application as this is an efficient, and cost-effective mode of filtration with reduced membrane fouling. Based on materials, it is bifurcated into organic and inorganic materials, of which organic material holds largest market share owing to its compatibility and efficacy with the filtrate along with cost effectiveness as compared to inorganic materials. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals & laboratories, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, food & beverage, water & waste water treatment plant, and others. Of these, water and waste water treatment holds the largest share as there is increase in the desalination of water along the waste water treatment so that water can made available to the water scare regions.
The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely north america, europe, asia-pacific, and lamea. The asia-pacific market held significant share in the global market accounted for one third share in 2015, owing to huge demand for water and waste water treatment plants in the region, along with the increase in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies and the food processing industry in the region.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/LHVjVg
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The Study Provides An In-Depth Analysis Of The Global Membrane Microfiltration Market Along With The Current Trends And Future Estimations To Elucidate The Imminent Investment Pockets.
- The Report Provides Quantitative Analysis Of The Industry For The Period Of 2014‐2022 To Enable Stakeholders To Capitalize On The Prevailing Opportunities.
- Extensive Analysis Of The Market Based On The Filtration Mode, Material, And End User Elucidate The Prevailing Opportunities In These Segments.
- Comprehensive Analysis Of Geographical Regions Is Provided To Determine The Latent Regional Opportunities.
- The Key Players Operating In The Market Are Profiled Along With Their Strategies To Determine The Competitive Outlook Of The Market.
Membrane Microfiltration Market Key Segments
By Filtration Mode
- Fluorinated Polymers
- Metals & Alloys
By End User
- Hospitals & Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Emd Millipore Corporation
- Koch Membrane Systems Inc.
- Ge Water & Process Technologies
- 3m Purification Solutions
- Alfa Laval Ab.
- Hyflux Ltd,
- Kubota Corp.
- Pentair Plc
- Danaher Corp. (Pall Corp.)
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452