According to the recently published report ‘Protein Phosphatase 2A – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’; Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 22.214.171.124) pipeline Target constitutes close to 10 molecules. Out of which approximately 10 molecules are developed by Companies.
Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 126.96.36.199) – Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A) is an enzyme encoded by the PPP2CA gene. PP2A plays important roles in regulation of cell cycle, signal transduction, cell differentiation, and transformation. Its activity is related to several diseases, including neurodegenerative diseases and cancer.
The report ‘Protein Phosphatase 2A – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 5 and 3 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Ophthalmology and Respiratory which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Ovarian Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Allergic Conjunctivitis, Asthma, Brain Ischemia, Breast Cancer, Breast Tumor, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Colon Cancer, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Depression, Endometrial Cancer, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myocardial Ischemia, Neuroblastoma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, Prostate Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Septic Shock, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Solid Tumor, T-Cell Leukemia, Ulcerative Colitis, Uveal Melanoma and Uveitis.
Get a PDF Sample of Market Report @: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/323717
Reasons to buy this Report :
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 220.127.116.11)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Protein Phosphatase 2A (PP2A or EC 18.104.22.168) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Purchase a copy of Report@: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/323717
Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Cyano Biotech GmbH
Lixte Biotechnology Holdings Inc
Signum Biosciences Inc.,
Some Points From List Of Tables :
Number of Products under Development by Stage of Development, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Therapy Areas, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Indications, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Indications, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..2), H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2017
Pipeline by Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc, H1 2017
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019