The Global Pressure Monitoring Market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report. Pressure fluctuations in vital parts of the body often lead to chronic diseases such as glaucoma, cardiac disorders, and respiratory disorders. This has led to high demand for pressure monitoring devices.
According to the American Heart Association, 77.9 million people were suffering from hypertension in the U.S. in 2014. Patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like cardiac disorders are likely to experience hypertension throughout their life. Hence, there is a growing need for pressure monitoring amongst such kind of patients, thereby, increasing the demand for pressure monitoring devices.
Browse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pressure-monitoring-market
Rising geriatric population is another significant driver stimulating the growth of pressure monitoring market. Aging population commonly suffer from hypertension and are highly susceptible to chronic diseases. This age group that experiences cardiac and respiratory diseases are expected to contribute toward high growth of pressure monitoring market in the near future.
Technological advancements are also spurring in the market due to the introduction of novel pressure monitoring devices. Many products are connected to smartphones so that people can self-monitor their blood pressure with ease. In addition, key players are manufacturing devices that measure intraocular pressure in order to reduce the risk of glaucoma.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
• In 2016, blood pressure monitoring devices dominated the market owing to rising prevalence of hypertension and heart-related disorders
• Amongst the procedure segment, noninvasive technique held the largest share in 2016 due to wide usage of noninvasive blood pressure monitors
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/pressure-monitoring-market/request-sample
• Cardiac disorders accounted for the largest share in 2016 due to growing prevalence of heart diseases causing blood pressure fluctuations
• In 2016, hospitals generated the largest revenue due to its growing usage of invasive as well as noninvasive pressure monitoring devices
• North America dominated the market in 2016 owing to rising prevalence of cardiac diseases and hypertension in the U.S.
• Asia Pacific is expected to showcase lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising geriatric population in China
• Some of the major players include Philips Healthcare; Medtronic; GE Healthcare; Dr¤gerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Welch Allyn; and NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION.
Explore Medical Devices Related Reports:
• Burn Care Market:
• Facial Injectables Market:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com