Big Market Research added a report on “Radiology Information System Market By Type (Integrated Radiology Information Systems, And Standalone Radiology Information Systems), By Component (Services, Software, And Hardware), By Deployment Mode (Web-Based, On-Premise, And Cloud-Based), And By End User (Hospitals, Office-Based Physicians, Emergency Healthcare Service Providers, And Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Radiology Information System (Ris) Is A Computer Networked Software System Used To Manage The Workflow Of Medical Imagery And To Support Business Analysis In A Radiology Department. Ris Is Mostly Used In The Conjugation With Picture Archiving And Communication System (Pacs) And Vendor Neutral Archive To Manage Billing, Record Keeping, And Image Archives. Moreover, These Systems Provide Benefits, Such As Reliability And Privacy As They Are Only Accessible To The Authorized Users. The Major Factors That Drive The Market Growth Include Surging Prevalence Of Chronic Diseases, Improvement In Healthcare Infrastructure In The Emerging Markets, And Surge In The Government Funding To Improve The Healthcare Information Systems In Healthcare Providers. The Global Radiology Information System Market Is Accounted For $603 Million In 2015, And Is Expected To Reach $941 Million By 2022, Growing At A Cagr Of 5.9% From 2016 To 2022.
The Market Of Radiology Information System Is Driven By Increase In Geriatric Population And Subsequent Rise In The Number Of Chronic Disorders, Growth In The Number Of Radiology Procedures, And Increase In Adoption Of Healthcare It Solutions Including Ris In Emerging Economies. However, Scarcity Of Skilled It Professional And Increase In Concern Regarding Patient’s Data Are Factors That Hinder The Market Growth.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/307ZPw
Based on the type, the market is bifurcated into integrated and standalone ris. Based on the component, the market is categorized into software, hardware, and services. Based on the deployment mode, market is segmented into web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based market. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, office-based physicians, and emergency healthcare service providers. Geographically, the global ris market is studied across north america, europe, asia-pacific, and lamea. North america accounted for the largest market share; however, asia-pacific is expected to emerge as the area with maximum growth potential due to focus of key players in emerging economies and improving healthcare infrastructure.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of some of the key players operating in this market including epic systems corporation, medinformatix, inc., ge healthcare, carestream health, inc., cerner corporation, merge healthcare incorporated, allscripts healthcare solutions, inc., mckesson corporation, koninklijke philips n.v., and siemens ag.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/CHJ0u6
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The Study Provides An In-Depth Analysis Of The Ris Market With Current Trends And Future Estimations To Elucidate The Imminent Investment Pockets In The Market
- The Report Provides A Quantitative Analysis From 2014 To 2022 To Enable The Stakeholders To Capitalize On Prevailing Market Opportunities
- Extensive Analysis By Product Type, Component, And Delivery Mode Helps Understand Various Trends And Prevailing Opportunities In The Respective Market
- Comprehensive Analysis Of All Geographical Regions Is Provided, Which Assist In Determining The Main Opportunities In These Geographies
- Key Market Players Within The Market Are Profiled In This Report And Their Strategies Are Analyzed Thoroughly, Which Predict The Competitive Outlook Of Global Radiology Information System Market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Radiology Information System Market Key Segment
The Radiology Information Systems Market Is Segmented Into Type, Component, Deployment Mode, End User, And Geography.
- Integrated Radiology Information Systems
- Standalone Radiology Information Systems
- Market By Component
- Services Market
- Hardware Market
- Software Market
By Deployment Mode
- Office-Based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Republic of South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452