The global IVF market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% between 2014 and 2020. The market revenue of $9.3 billion in 2014 is estimated to grow up to $21.6 billion by 2020. Rising rate of infertility is the key factor driving the growth of the IVF market. In addition, rising awareness has led to increase in egg donation. Average cost of IVF is $10.000 to $20,000.
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of assisted reproductive technology in which the ovum is artificially fertilized in laboratory settings and then implanted into the uterus. IVF is one of the widely popular treatments, which has assisted couples with infertility problems, single mothers and the LGBT community to procreate.
Fertility clinics and hospitals segment collectively contributed about three-fourth of the global market revenue in 2014. Such large share of these segments is attributed to their crucial role in providing the technologically advanced IVF treatment to couples seeking assistance for infertility treatment.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/1208021-global-photomedicine-technologies-market-segmented-by-geography-2017-2022
The global IVF devices market comprises of three key segments: by instruments ( incubators, cryosystem, imaging system, cabinet, ovum aspiration pump, sperm aspiration pump, micromanipulator), By technology (fresh embryo transfer technique, frozen embryo transfer technique, donor egg IVF technique), By geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America).
In the instruments market, micromanipulator is the highest revenue-generating segment owing to its extensive use in various stages of the IVF procedure. However, sperm separation system segment would witness a significant growth due to its extensive use in healthy sperm selection and gender determination.
The key players in this market are: Vitrolife AB, EMD Serono,Inc., Irvine Scientific, Cooper Surgical, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Genea Biomedx, Auxogyn Inc., Oxford Gene Technology, Ovascience Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Lupin Pharma, Zydus Codila Healthcare Ltd., Intas Pharmaceutical Ltd., Cipla,
Age, rise in infertility rates, advancement in technology, same sex couples, increase awareness of egg donation.
physical and emotional impact, ethical and legal issues, cost of treatment and multiple pregnancies.
What the report offers:-
1. Market Definition for the Global InVitro fertilization Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global InVitro fertilization Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
REPORT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)