Pharmaceuticals Excipients Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $6.4 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 7.6% during the period 2015-2020. Organic chemicals would continue to be the highest revenue-generating segment during the forecast period. North America and Europe will continue to be the lead revenue generating economies through 2020. These regions collectively accounted for about three-fourth of share in the global pharmaceutical excipients market in 2015.
Intravenous (IV) ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to reduce or treat pain, fever, and inflammation occurred due to a disease, operative procedures or trauma, and acute illness.
Intravenous (IV) Ibuprofen Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $14.2 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 20.0% during the period 2016-2022. The pain indication segment accounted for over three-fourths share in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
“Early buyers will receive 20% customisation on this report.”
Binders segment generated highest revenue in 2015 and is anticipated to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the higher use of binders in pharmaceutical drugs as compared to fillers and diluents. However, fillers and diluents led this segment in terms of volume (units) in 2015 and accounted for about one fourth of the overall market. Economical cost and high popularity of fillers and diluents across pharmaceutical and excipient industries were the key factors responsible for the dominance of filler and diluents segment.
Request for sample report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1053
Key findings of Pharmaceutical Excipients Market:
- Binders generated the highest revenue accounting for about two-seventh of the overall market revenue in 2015.
- In the inorganic chemical category, halites segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 29.2% during the forecast period.
- Calcium phosphate (inorganic chemical) segment is projected to reach $539.9 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 10.5%.
- In the organic chemicals category, carbohydrates generated the highest revenue and is expected to dominate till 2020.
- Disintegrates segment is projected to grow at a highest CAGR of 12.6% from 2015 to 2020.
- Proteins segment (Petrochemicals category) generated highest revenue in 2015; however, mineral hydrocarbons segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.0% during the period under consideration.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing pharmaceutical excipients market, for both organic and inorganic chemicals, in terms of volume and revenue during 2015 and 2020.
North America accounted for about one third of the overall market revenue in 2015 owing to the presence of a large number of pharmaceutical companies. The pharmaceutical excipients market in the developing economies has lucrative growth opportunities due to the availability of inexpensive raw materials and economical workforce. The global pharmaceutical excipient manufacturers are relocating to the developing economies by adopting strategies such as, agreement & acquisition with the local players. Moreover, a lack of stringent regulations for the production of excipients also supports its growth in the developing economies. The key companies included in the report are Ashland, Inc., BASF SE, Associated British Foods Plc, Akzo Nobel N.V., The Dow Chemical Company, Evonik, Merck, J.M. Huber Corporation, Covidien Plc, and Archer Daniels Midland.
For purchase enquiry of the report, visit at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1053