For Full Report refer to: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/
Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Liquid Biopsy Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 177.06 million from 2016 to USD 433.29 million with a high CAGR of 19.6%.
Liquid Biopsy is an minimally emerging non-invasive procedure that can detect cancer at very advance stage and detecting of molecular biomarkers without the need for costly or invasive procedures.. This is done by testing a sample of blood and detecting cancer cells from the tumour. Taking various samples of the blood helps doctors understand the behaviour of the tumour over time. This technique of detecting cancer is very valuable for the doctors using targeted therapies to treat cancer.
Circulating cancer cells or traces of the cancer’s RNA or DNA in the blood can give clues about which treatments are most likely to work for that patient. Circulating nucleic acids are protected by extracellular micro-vesicles, mainly exosomes. North America is leading market for Liquid Biopsy. Liquid biopsy market is on high growth in North America as colorectal cancer stands fourth most common diagnosed cancer in the region. There is a lot of research going on for the detection of colorectal cancer. Geographically North America Market is segmented into USA and Canada.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are rising demand for non-invasive procedures, greater accuracy to detect cancer cells and the increasing number of cancer cases. However, the unclear regulatory and reimbursement scenario is a major area of concern in the market.
The products are segmented based on North America Liquid Biopsy Market type, application and source are studied for a deep-level understanding of the Diagnostic Imaging market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
By Cancer Type:
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Other Visceral Cancers
By Sample Type:
By Diagnostic Approach:
- Circulating Tumour cells (CTC)
- Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
- RNA in exosomes
- Extra-Cellular Vesicles
By End Users:
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital/Physician Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
On the basis of geography, the North America food encapsulation market is analysed under various regions namely U.S, Canada. North America has the highest share in the market owing to high availability of shell materials and with the help of major players available in U.S. North America is expected to witness sluggish growth rate due to market saturation in end use industries.
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
Scope of the North America Liquid Biopsy Market:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market playersalong with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the North America Diagnostics Market:
North America Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hemodynamic-monitoring-devices-market-1553/
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2146/
North America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-147/
North America In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-199/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases