Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “North America Food Encapsulation Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 13.45 billion from 2016 to USD 17.04 billion with a high CAGR of 6.1%.
For Full Report refer to: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-food-encapsulation-market-1100/
Food encapsulation is a method of incorporating food ingredients into a small capsules to allow flavour retention and mask bad flavour. Due to altering lifestyles there has been wide diversification in food items and this leads to food encapsulation industry players to introduce functional foods. The food encapsulation technology market is divided into segments as a chemical process, physical process, and physico-chemical process, of which the physico-chemical process is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the 2016-2021.
Newer way to preserve food is essential for today’s food market. Growing demand for packaged food is predicted to fuel the growth of food encapsulation market. With growing demand in functional or health enhancing convenience foods, due to increased health awareness, food encapsulation has seen various developments in the recent years.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are improved shelf life and enhanced bioavailability offered by food encapsulation technologies. The factors preventing the growth of the market are the higher cost of food encapsulation technologies and lower technological advances.
The products are segmented based on North America Food Encapsulation Market type, application and source are studied for a deep-level understanding of the Diagnostic Imaging market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on application they are sub divided into functional food, bakery food, dairy foods and convenient food and on the basis of geography, the North America food encapsulation market is analysed under various regions namely U.S, Canada. North America has the highest share in the market owing to high availability of shell materials and with the help of major players available in U.S. North America is expected to witness sluggish growth rate due to market saturation in end use industries.
Some of the Key players dominating the North America Food Encapsulation market are Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.), Friesland Campina Kievit (The Netherlands), Royal DSM (The Netherlands), Kerry Group (Ireland), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), Firmenich Inc. (Switzerland), Lycored Ltd. (Israel), International Flavors and Fragrances (U.S.), Symrise AG (Germany), Sensient Technologies (U.S.), Balchem Corporation (U.S.), National Enzyme Company (U.S.), and Aveka Group (U.S.).
1 By Shell Materials
2 By Technology
3 By Core Phase
3.2 Flavours & amp
- United States
Scope of the North America Food Encapsulation Market:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market playersalong with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across various business domains and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services assist clients in key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality.
Phone: +1 888-702-9626 (U.S Toll free),
+91 7680952236 (Indian Office).