North America Drug Screening Market -; by Test Sample (Urine, Blood, Hair and Saliva) by condition (Unconsciousness, Panic Attack, Chest Pain, Drug Allergies and Others)- Forecast to 2023
There is a demand for drug screening due to various reasons. Some of them include drug allergies and adverse effects of drugs due to over dose. These problems creates critical conditions for patients due to which drug screening is required to be done. More number of people indulge in illegal consumption of drugs thus, demand for these drugs are increasing. Along with this reason even for forensic application drug screening is done. Pharmaceutical companies do drug screening to check its efficacy before launching these in the market. It is mandatory for pharmaceutical companies to do drug screening to know whether the drug will cause side effect in patients. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has to approve a drug before launching it in the market. The drug screening has to been done very carefully and under strict rules and regulations. It is must for a company to follow these rules and parameters for a specific drug.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1507 .
Some of the players operating in the North America drug screening market are
- Siemens Healthnieers
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Quest Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Express Diagnostics Int’l Inc.
- MPD, Inc.
- Alere Toxicology
Siemens has a separate division of laboratory diagnostics under which it produces the drug test diagnostics kit. Products like EMIT assay kit which is used by the instruments VIVA which does various analysis of a drug.
Quest Diagnostics, has done business acquisition of two laboratories in Texas to serve oncologists. The Inovalon has announced that their point-of-care health analytics technology, data diagnostics had won a MedTech breakthrough award for best overall healthcare data analytics platform.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, this company has recently introduced the cascadion sm clinical analyzer at euromedlab, which will ease the work of clinical analyzers with the help of selectivity and sensitivity of liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). This company has received a clearance from US FDA for new immunoassay that will detect three major metabolites namely buprenorphine-β-D-glucuronide, norbuprenorphine, and norbuprenorphine-β-D-glucuronide.
Roche Diagnostics, this company has completed the acquisition of the Kapa Biosystems to strengthen their next generation sequencing products. Roche has also collaborated with Qualcomm for the innovation of remote patient monitoring device. Roche also has received FDA clearance for the PCT assay (Procalcitonin) to help clinicians risk of Sepsis.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 50 pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “North America Drug Screening Market” research report – Forecast to 2023.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/north-america-drug-screening-market-1507 .
Study objectives of North America Drug Screening Market
- To deliver detail study of the market structure along with projected future growth forecast for the next 7 years about various segments and sub-segments of the North America drug screening market.
- To deliver understandings about factors affecting the market growth.
- To study the North America drug screening market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- To deliver past and evaluated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to countries – U.S and Canada.
- To deliver country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
- To deliver country level analysis of the market’s segments which includes by test sample and by condition.
- To deliver synopsis of key players and their strategic profiling in the market; systematically examining their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market.
- To track and analyze developments which are competitive in nature such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments currently taking place in the North America drug screening market.
- Medical device Companies
- OEM & ODM manufacturing companies
- R & D laboratories
- Pathology laboratories
- Biotechnology companies
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1507 .
The report of North America drug screening market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.