The Global Mycoplasma Testing Market is expected to reach a value of USD 1.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. With growing R&D investments in the field of life sciences, the demand for mycoplasma testing products are anticipated to rise in the near future. Huge opportunities in the life sciences segment are spurring the market growth.
Hence, a large amount of investment is being made in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries with rising level of healthcare spending across the globe. This is expected to trigger high growth of mycoplasma testing market. Investment in R&D activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies is increasingly being supported by the government.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/mycoplasma-testing-market
Researches involving drug discovery and development, receive funding from the governmental bodies to a great extent. Moreover, governmental initiatives in the form of awareness campaigns for chronic diseases such as cancer are also encouraging research-based activities. Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the market growth.
Mycoplasma contamination of cell culture is a growing concern for most of the research scientists for decades. Mycoplasma infection arises majorly from laboratory workers as human mycoplasma contamination occurs at a faster rate. In order to combat further contamination, mycoplasma tests are being conducted, which is expected to increase the demand of the related products.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2016, kits & reagents dominated the market and is also expected to show highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to its wider application in mycoplasma tests
- Amongst the technology segment, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) held the largest share in 2016 owing to the delivery of fast & accurate results associated with this technology
- Cell line testing is anticipated to exhibit highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing risk of cell line contamination
- In 2016, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies accounted for the largest market share due to rising number of research activities in drug discovery and development
- North America dominated the market in 2016 owing to rising healthcare spending levels and government funding for life science-related research
- Some of the key players are Merck KGaA; Sigma-Aldrich Co.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Lonza Group Ltd.; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; PromoCell GmbH; and Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc.
Browse More Biotechnology Related Market Research Reports:
• Protein Engineering Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Pharmaceutical Filtration Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/