According to the report “Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the market is estimated at USD 2718 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Spinal cord stimulation blocks the feeling of pain by using a low voltage stimulation to spine. Spinal cord stimulator is a small device implanted in the body to transmit an electrical current to the spinal cord. Due increasing number of application in various pain conditions, the demand for the SCS has been growing from years. Spinal cord stimulator has been used for decades, and has been used for an increasing number of conditions. It may also be an option if you have an arm pain or chronic leg, and have not found relief with other therapies.
A spinal cord stimulator (SCS), also known as a dorsal column stimulator isa device that consists of stimulating electrodes, implanted in the epidural space and an electrical pulse generator, implanted in the gluteal region. SCS works on pain management therapy, where it does not eliminate the source of chronic pain; instead, they interfere with the transmission of pain signals to the brain, so the brain does not recognize (or has only limited recognition) of the pain. Spinal cord stimulator device shows positive, symptomatic, long-term effect in cases of sciatica, cervical radiculopathy, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS), Reflex sympathetic dystrophy, Arachnoiditis and Peripheral Neuropathy.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-spinal-cord-stimulation-market-1311/
Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: Drivers & Restraints
The Middle East and Africa dental equipment market is driven by factors such as increasing demand for cosmetic surgery, Increasing dental clinics and practitioners providing large-level dental care services, growing the geriatric population that enables dental implants to be cost-effective to the end user. Lack of proper reimbursement policies, stringent regulatory framework are the restraints that are affecting the dental equipment market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-spinal-cord-stimulation-market-1311/request-sample
Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: Segmentation
- Degenerative Disk Disease (DDD)
- Failed Back Syndrome (FBS)
- Unsuccessful Disk Surgery
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Multiple Back Operations
- lumbar adhesive Arachnoiditis
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By Product Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC’s)
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End users
- Market Share Analysis, By End users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-spinal-cord-stimulation-market-1311/customize-report
Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: Overview
The internal neuromodulation market is estimated to grow the fastest in Saudi Arabia, at a CAGR; while the largest market share is held by the South African internal neuromodulation segment during the given forecast period. Spinal cord stimulation was approved by FDA in the US in 1989, to relieve pain from nerve damage in the trunk, arms, and legs, and currently accounts for about 70% of all neuromodulation treatments. As per the estimation by AANS’s, as many as 50,000 SCS are implanted every year globally, and is expected to increase in numbers significantly in order to manage chronic disease states as the population ages.
Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation market is analyzed under various regions namely Middle East and Africa.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market outlook in Middle East and Africa? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) space in Middle East and Africa?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)?
- What are the two major areas of focus in Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)?
Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies influencing the Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation market are Boston, Medtronic, Nevro, St. Jude Medical, Greatbatch, Stimwave.
Reasons to buy Middle East and Africa Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206