Ischemic heart disease, also known as Coronary Artery Disease, is a condition that affects the supply of blood to the heart. The blood vessels are narrowed or blocked due to the deposition of cholesterol on their walls. The prevalence of coronary heart disease is promoted in turn by a high prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors, particularly smoking, hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, and sedentary lifestyles. Countries in Middle East and Africa bear a heavy burden from Ischemic heart disease. According to, Dubai Health Authority, Heart disease is the cause for every 3 in 10 deaths in the UAE. Huge funding in R&D and various initiatives by government are driving the growth for Ischemic heart Disease market in Middle East and Africa. Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease market is growing steadily. The market is growing at the CAGR of 3.1% and expected to reach to US$ 2.84 billion by 2022.
Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease market has been segmented as follows:
• On the basis of type which comprise stable angina, unstable angina, myocardial infarction, and Others.
• On the basis of diagnosis the market is segmented into (Electrocardiogram, Echocardiography, Stress Testing, Coronary angiography, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Chest X Ray, and Others.
• On the basis of treatment type market is segmented into Medications, Surgery, Lifestyle changes, and others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2585
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart disease market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to two main geographies and their countries- Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by diagnosis, by treatment type and its sub-segments.
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease market.
Read the full report: @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mea-ischemic-heart-disease-market
Some of the key players in this market are:
• King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (Saudi Arabia)
• Riyadh Military Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
• Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar)
• American Hospital Dubai
• Ganzouri Specialized Hospital (Egypt)
• AstraZeneca (U.K.)
• Sanofi (France)
• Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.(U.S.)
• AUM Cardiovascular (US)
• HeartWare (U.S.)
• Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart disease Equipment manufacturers
• Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart disease Equipment Suppliers
• Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Independent Research Laboratories
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Medical Research Laboratories
Regional Analysis of Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease Market:
Considering the Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease Market scenario, UAE region is believed to be the largest market for Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease. Moreover Saudi Arabia market is also growing and second largest market for Ischemic heart disease. On the other hand, Egypt market is expected to grow at the steady pace in the Middle-East and Africa Ischemic heart Disease during the forecasted period. Rest of the Middle East and Africa region is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.