Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market is expected to reach USD 10.05 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections and other infections such as hepatitis and AIDS, and the introduction of favorable initiatives and reforms promoting the use of nonwoven in government hospitals are some factors expected to drive the medical nonwoven disposables market growth during the forecast period. Rapidly growing geriatric population base is another high impact rendering driver for the medical nonwoven disposables market as aging is considered as one of the greatest risk factor for the development of incontinence. Furthermore, people of this age group are more likely to accept their symptoms and use incontinence products.
The hygiene products segment in the medical nonwoven disposables market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate of over 7.0% during the forecast period. The lucrative growth of this segment can be attributed to the growing prevalence of incontinence and the presence of high unmet medical needs pertaining to this segment. Constantly improving patient awareness levels and the introduction of new and efficient products is expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period. Hygiene disposables are also expected to witness a growth in usage rates over the next six years, owing to the introduction of cost effective products such as cheap non woven ostomy liners.
Browse full research report on global medical nonwoven disposables market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-nonwoven-disposables-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Disposable diapers are expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. Rising patient awareness levels pertaining to incontinence and the advantages offered by related products are some key factors attributing to the growth of this segment.
- North America was the most mature regional market in 2013, accounting for over 35.0% of revenue. High prevalence of incontinence is the most significant growth driver of this market. Furthermore, presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, high patient awareness levels are some factors attributing to the high demand for medical nonwoven disposables in the region.
- Asia Pacific is identified as the most lucrative medical nonwoven disposables regional market. Rapid improvement in healthcare infrastructure and the presence of high unmet needs in the emerging markets of China and India are some factors expected to present manufacturers with lucrative future growth opportunities.
- Some key players of manufacturing medical nonwoven disposables include Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA), Kimberly-Clark, and Covidien.
Related reports by Grand View Research:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global medical nonwoven disposables market on the basis of product and region:
Global Medical Nonwoven Disposables Product Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Hygiene products
• Disposable Incontinence Pads & Ostomy Liners
• Disposable Panty Shields
• Disposable Underwear
• Disposable Diapers
• Ultra-Absorbent Disposable Diapers
• Super-Absorbent Disposable Diapers
• Gender-Specific Disposable Diapers
• Biodegradable Disposable Diapers
• Regular Disposable Diapers
• Nonwoven Medical Supplies
• Disposable Surgical Masks
• Disposable Surgical Drapes
• Disposable Surgical Caps
• Disposable Surgical Gowns
• Disposable Sterile Nonwoven Swabs
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-medical-nonwoven-disposables-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs –grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com