A survey indicated that these lasers are very rapidly incorporated into the cataract practices creating robust market metrics.
Cataract surgery is one of the most frequently performed surgeries, where the removal of the natural lens of eye that has developed an opacification (referred to as a cataract) is done. The femtosecond laser technology brought new levels of safety, accuracy and predictability to the basic cataract surgery procedure.
These lasers act on the near infrared wavelength and are capable of penetrating the transparent and even opaque cornea. They act in a very precise way delivering energy to perform corneal incisions, capsulorhexis, softening/breaking the nucleus, thus enabling elimination of the cataract. This saves time and minimizes surgeon’s work. This advanced feature contributes to its market growth.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/1208025-global-medical-holographic-display-market-growth-trends-forecasts-2017-2022
The femtosecond laser cataract surgical system equipment replaces hand-held surgical tool for performing above mentioned steps by an advanced femtosecond laser. It offers an improved patient safety profile which is of commercial advantage.
North America has the largest market for femtosecond lasers for cataract surgery due to increasing incidence of cataract cases and rise in elderly population in this region. Europe takes the place after North America for femtosecond laser market, while Asia is expected to grow at a high rate in next few years due to rise in disposable income, changing lifestyle and increasing awareness on eye diseases and their treatment.
The major player in this market is Novartis, while Abbott, Bioptigen, AISIN/IMRA Femtolite F/H, Calmar Laser, Ophtec Artisan R, OptiMedica and few other companies are the market participants.
There is an increase in the incidence of eye diseases which is again accelerated by the aging population worldwide developing cataracts and higher life expectancy. The introduction of automated laser technology is another important reason for its demand in the market. The growing needs and expectations for good vision have created significant new market opportunities.
The femtosecond laser technology is expensive and not affordable by the entire population. Reimbursement is another factor restraining the growth of this advanced technology.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Femtosecond laser cataract surgery Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Femtosecond laser cataract surgery in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
REPORT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)