According to the report Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2368 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 23.45% from 2016 to 2021.
The 3D printing process can be accomplished using any of several different technologies. The choice of technology can depend on many factors including how the final product will be used and how easy the printer is to use. The most common technology used for 3D printing medical devices is called powder bed fusion. Powder bed fusion is commonly used because it works with a variety of materials used in medical devices, such as titanium and nylon.
While 3D printers are often used to create identical copies of the same device, they can also be used to create devices unique to a specific patient. Patient-matched (or patient-specific) devices are created specifically for the patient based on individual features, such as anatomy. They can be based on a template model that is matched to a patient using medical imaging. Patient-matching can be accomplished by techniques such as scaling of the device using one or more anatomic features from patient data.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Medical Device 3D printing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-330/
Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Drivers & Restraints
One of the major driving forces for growth in the medical 3D printing industry is the rising demand for patient-specific products in orthopaedics and maxillofacial surgery. In addition, the latest advancements in technologies, growing awareness about the new developments, diversity of materials that range from polymers to living tissue, supportive policies and funding from government are also helping in market growth. Now, with the prices of 3D models coming down and also the availability of a broad range of material options have increased the adaptability of 3D printing in healthcare sector.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-330/request-sample
Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Medical Implants
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Craniomaxillofacial Implants
- Tissue Engineering
- Surgical Instruments
- Surgical Guides
- Hearing & Audibility Aid
- Metal & Metal Alloys
- Laser Beam Melting (LBM)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Droplet Deposition
- Photo polymerization
- Wax deposition Modelling
- Bio Printing
Fromsimple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-330/customize-report
Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Overview
Scientists are researching how to use the 3D printing process to manufacture living organs such as a heart or liver, but this research is in early stages of development.
The FDA regulates 3D printed medical devices through the same pathways as traditional medical devices; therefore they are evaluated according to the safety and effectiveness information submitted to us by the manufacturer. While traditionally manufactured medical devices come in discrete sizes, patient-matched devices can be made in a continuous range of shapes with pre-defined minimum and maximum specifications that we can use to review the devices in the same way as standard sized devices. For instance, the specification may define a minimum and maximum wall thickness or how sharp a curve can be to maintain device performance for its intended use.
Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography the market is segmented and analysed under regions namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America & Middle-East and Africa. The most developed nations have the potential for growth in coming few years due to their technological advancements. Currently North America is the leading consumer of 3D printing technology in the healthcare industry and accounts for nearly 40% of the entire market share in 2015. Europe is the second major market for medical 3D printing applications While the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific region offer significant market and are always a target for future growth.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Medical Device 3D Printing market outlook globally? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Medical Device 3D Printing space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Medical Device 3D Printing manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Medical Device 3D Printing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Medical Device 3D Printing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Medical Device 3D Printing?
Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in the 3D printing industry with significant presence in medical equipment domain are 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), Stratasys Ltd., Renishaw plc (U.K.), EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems (Germany), EnvisionTEC GmbH (Germany), Materialise NV (Belgium), Arcam AB (Sweden), 3T RPD, Ltd. (U.K.), Prodways(France) and Concept Laser GmbH (Germany).
Reasons to buy Global Medical Device 3D Printing Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases