As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast, Europe Immunoassays Market which is estimated to be USD 4.27 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.82%, to reach USD 6.82 billion by 2021 with a cumulative growth rate of USD 2.55 billion in the span of five years. It can attributed to the factors such as rising prevalence of infectious diseases, increasing ageing population, advancements in novel assays in various diseases such as Cardiology and oncology, growing applications in diagnosing drug monitoring tests, infectious diseases and identification of cancer biomarkers, increasing need of reagents, sensitive assays and analytical techniques, availability of wide range of reagents, introduction of novel biomarkers, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment in emerging markets. Lack of reimbursement policies, adoption of immunoassays in emerging markets, stringent regulations for storage are hindering the growth of the market.
An immunoassay is a test that relies on biochemistry to measure the presence and/or concentration of an analyte. The analyte can be large proteins, antibodies that a person has produced as a result of an infection or small molecules. These assays are highly adaptable and can be applied to many formats depending on the needs of the end user. The principle component of an immunoassay designed to detect a specific analyte, such as influenza nucleoprotein, are the antibodies that have been carefully selected to ensure the detection of the analyte at low concentration with high specificity, meaning will not react with similar antigens. The second feature of an immunoassay is the system that is designed to detect the binding of the specific antibody to the target analyte.
For Full Report refer to: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-immunoassays-market-1570/
Europe Immunoassays Market is segmented based on technology, end-users and application below for obtaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassays
- Nephelometric Immunoassays
- Radio Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Infectious disease
- Academic research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech vendors
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe).
Some of the major players influencing the Europe Immnoassays market are Roche Diagnostics, DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter, Siemens Healthcare, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Abbott Laboratories, Akers Biosciences, Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Devon Medical Products, EDP Biotech Corporation, Hologic (Gen-Probe), Intrinsic LifeSciences.
The Immunoassays market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases