Orbis Research Present A review of the marketed products under prescription for Lung Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status “Lung Cancer-API Insights, 2017 Market”
Attractive Discount Details on Purchase of This Report:
Get Flat 15% on Single User License, Flat 25% on Site License & Flat 30% on Enterprise Licence
offer Last 30th June
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently. The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ‘Process Validation: General Principles and Practices’. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation, India and China follow their national GMP guidelines. The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain, with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/210949 .
Lung Cancer -API Insights, 2017 Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide. The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Lung Cancer. It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information. The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts. Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Lung Cancer.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Lung Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Lung Cancer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Lung Cancer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Lung Cancer drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/lung-cancer-api-insights-2017 .
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Lung Cancer key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Key players in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Lung Cancer.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Lung Cancer and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/210949 .
The Key Points Mentioned in Lung Cancer is Market Report are:
Marketed Drugs Assessment
Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment
The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
Drugs Market Data and Sales Figures (2012-2016)
Marketed Drugs Information
Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Patent and Exclusivity Details
Discontinued Drugs Information
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research