Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Latin America HIV Diagnostic Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 347.81 million in 2016 to USD 565.26 million by 2021 with a high CAGR of 10.2%.
HIV diagnostics refers to serum, saliva or urine tests used for detection of human immunodeficiency virus which further leads to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). These tests can detect antigens, antibodies and RNA.
To give a better idea, HIV can be diagnosed via several primary tests such as ELISA test, Home test, Saliva test, western blot test and Viral Load test. ELISA is an acronym for enzyme linked immunosorbent assay; if this is positive then western blot test is done for confirmation of the infection. Home tests can be used for diagnosing with the help of Home Access Express test which is sold at pharmacies. Saliva test is backed up blood test for full confirmation. Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are increasing prevalence of HIV, Efficacy of cost, requirement of less devices, rise in cognizance for prompt diagnosis and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets.
The market is segmented based on product, type and end user and studied for a deep-level understanding of the HIV Diagnostics. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Enquire about the report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2149/inquire
Based on Product:
- Assays and Kits &Reagents
- Other Consumables
- Software & Services
Based on Type:
- HIV Screening Tests
- Rapid Tests
- Home Access Dried Blood Spots
- HIV-1 Antibody Confirmatory Tests
- Western Blot Tests
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Assays (IFA)
- Line Immunoassays
- Radio-Immunoprecipitation Assays
- HIV-2 & Group O Diagnostic Tests
- Blood Antibody Tests
- DBS Tests
- Line ImmunoAssay (HIV2)
- Viral Identification Tests
- p24 Antigen Test
- Qualitative PCR Tests
- Viral Culture
- CD4 Testing
- Viral Load testing
- Early Infant Diagnostics
Based on End-user:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Home Care Settings
- Other End Users
Latin American Market is studied in geographic perspective by segregating the market shares between Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and other South American countries. The study identifies Mexico as the predominant region in the Latin American HIV Diagnostics Market and is expected to grow further at a steady rate.
As per the report, companies like Abbott Healthcare, Brsitol-Myers Squibb, Alere Inc., Abbvie Inc., Janssen Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences and Merck & Co. Inc are contributing a fair share to the Latin American HIV Diagnostics Market. However, due to advancements in the technology and improvements being made in healthcare facilities there is an intense competition among the players in the market.
Scope of the Latin America HIV Diagnostic Market:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysison basis of product, type, application, along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market playersalong with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/
Latin America Polymerase Chain Reaction: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-polymers-chain-reaction-market-2084/
Latin America Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-cell-based-assay-market-2222/
Latin America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2236/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases