Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Latin America Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 1.28 billion in 2016 to USD 1.58 billion with a high CAGR of 4.22%.Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological disorder which causes memory loss and cognitive decline leading due to death of the brain cells. This disease starts mildly but gets worse progressively as it is neurodegenerative type of dementia.
To give a better idea, Alzheimer’s is not easy to diagnose there is no specific test for it. So, doctors first diagnose other problems and symptoms confirming mental status which may be a kind of dementia. Through blood and urine samples and CT scan, MRI and EEG are usually tested to diagnose this disease. There isn’t any specific treatment for death of brain cells because of Alzheimer’s several drugs and therapies can be used to do reduce the symptoms. Globally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on healthcare necessities.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are rise in aged population, rising prevalence of dementia and other chronic diseases, Alzheimer’s disease therapies are not effective for a long time, appropriate treatment is lacking and increasing awareness of the disease and its symptoms.
The market is segmented based on therapeutics and diagnostics and studied for a deep-level understanding of the Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics and diagnostics. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on Therapeutics:
• Marketed Drugs
o NMDA Receptor Antagonists
o Cholinesterase Inhibitors
• Pipeline Drugs
Based on Diagnostics:
• Computed tomography scan
• Lumbar puncture test
• Magnetic resonance imaging
• Positron emission tomography
Latin American Market is studied in geographic perspective by segregating the market shares between Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Colombia. The study identifies Brazil to be growing at a high rate leading to higher CAGR of Latin America region.
As per the report, companies like Abbvie Inc., Pfizer Inc., AC Immune SA, Eisai Co Ltd., Allergan PLC, Novartis AG, Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, H. Lundbeck A/S and Anavex LifeSciences are contributing a fair share to the Latin American Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics and diagnostics Market. However, due to advancements in the technology and improvements being made in healthcare facilities there is an intense competition among the players in the market.
Scope of the Latin America Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics and diagnostics Market:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of Brazil and Mexico Market to that of the Latin American region
• To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of technology and diagnostics along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
• An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
• Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206