According to the report “Global Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5766.1 million by 2021 from USD 4288.56 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1%.
An instrument used in the detection and diagnosis of heart abnormalities that measures electrical potentials on thebody surface and generates a record of the electrical currents associated with heart muscle activity is also called cardiograph.
Electrocardiographs detect the electrical signals associated with cardiac activity and produce an ECG, a graphic record of the voltage versus time. They are used to diagnose and assist in treating some types of heart disease and arrhythmias, determine a patient’s response to drug therapy, and reveal trends or changes in heart function. Multichannel electrocardiographs record signals from two or more leads simultaneously and are frequently used in place of single-channel units. Some electrocardiographs can perform automatic measurement and interpretation of the ECG as a selectable or optional feature.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Technological advancements in communication, low power circuit design for safer ECG devices along with portability features, lower power consumption more accuracy and capacity to incorporate latest diagnostic features are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Increasing aging population and growing incidence of lifestyle diseases are also fuelling the growth of Global Diagnostic Electrocardiographs market. However unstable reimbursement regulations, high cost of devices and economic instability are the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
For granular level understanding, the Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- By Product
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Holter Monitors
- By Lead Type
- Single-Lead Type ECG Devices
- 3-6 Lead Type ECG Devices
- 12-Lead Type ECG Devices
- Other Lead Type ECG Devices
- By End User
- Home/Ambulatory Care research centres
- Diagnostic Centres
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Physician Offices
- Surgical Centres
On the basis of geography global market for diagnostic electrographs is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the largest market for diagnostic electrocardiographs market due to innovations in technology and wide spread awareness about the advantages of electrocardiographs. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region due to its high patient base and growing healthcare expenditure.
- North America Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market
- Europe Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market
- Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market
- Latin America Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market
Request Discount: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diagnostic-electro-cardiographs-market-208/request-discount
Some of the major companies covered in the report are BPL Ltd, Cardiac Science Corp, Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc, Philips Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc, Mortara Instrument, Inc, Midmark Corp, Mindray Medical International Ltd, Nihon Kohden Corp, Scottcare Corp, Schiller Ag, Welch Allyn Inc and Cardionet.
The Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Ablation Technologies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/medical-devices- 2/market-reports/global- ablation-technologies-market-2190/
Advanced Infusion Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/medical-devices- 2/market-reports/global- advanced-infusion-systems-market- 1298/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases