The Global Joint Reconstruction Devices Market is expected to reach USD 30.4 billion by 2025. High adoption of minimally invasive surgeries across the globe has given rise to technological advancement in surgical devices and procedures. In addition, growing prevalence of joint-related conditions and changing therapeutic approaches are expected to boost the market growth.
The joint reconstruction devices market is largely dependent on technological development. Ongoing studies on improving robotically-assisted surgeries and bionic implants are expected to play a pivotal role in the development of total joint replacement surgeries market. These advancements are expected to help in complex surgeries to improve success rate of these procedures and increase patient convenience.
Browse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/joint-reconstruction-devices-market
A major share of the joint reconstruction market is captured by large joints. Knee and hip joint reconstruction together captured more than half of the revenue share in 2016. The prevalence of conditions related to these two joints is higher as compared to other joints due to overuse. Treatment of conditions related to these joints is crucial to recover the mobility of patients. Thus, a significant amount of funds are invested in R&D of large joint reconstruction techniques.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Joint replacement techniques captured the largest share in 2016 and is expected to maintain dominance throughout the forecast period. High procedural volume and high price of implants are anticipated to drive growth.
• Development of operating techniques, allografts, and synthetic bone grafts are expected to boost growth of the bone graft segment. The segment is further divided into allograft and synthetic sub-segments.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @
• The knee segment is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. Availability of a large number of treatment options and introduction of innovative surgical techniques are expected to drive the growth of the segment.
• Developing economies, increased foreign direct investment, rising demand, and emergence of local players are factors that are expected to render fastest growth in the Asia Pacific region.
• Key players of the market include Medtronic; Nuvasive, Inc.; Zimmer Biomet; Stryker; DePuy Synthes; Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC; Smith and Nephew; CONMED Corporation; and DJO Global, Inc.
Explore Medical Devices Related Reports:
- Burn Care Market
- Facial Injectables Market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/