Cosmetic surgery is a unique discipline of medicine that is applied to alter or enhance a person’s appearance, usually a part of face or body, by means of surgical and medical techniques. The revenues from surgical procedures are reflected by macroeconomic indicators, while the minimally invasive procedures are reflected by microeconomic indicators. Nonsurgical treatments also lead the way across the globe for this market.
The global market for cosmetic surgery and services is categorized based on Body segments (Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants), Products (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators), Energy based and Other Devices and Geographic terrains.
The facial reconstruction sector has greatest contribution to this market as it alone generated $x billion in 2014 with a CAGR of x% and is predicted to reach $x billion by 2020. Breast enlargement is the most popular procedure, followed by rhinoplasty (nose job, nose reshaping), liposuction, and face-lifts.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/1208020-global-invitro-fertilization-market-segmented-by-geography-2017-2022
The North American market accounts for about 45% of the global market. Cosmetic surgery in the USA is far more popular than countries across the world. However, a recent study shows a gradual rise in the market for cosmetic surgery and services in Asia as the number of physicians and clinics in China and India are steadily rising. The European and Russian market is precisely strong for devices and topical products.
The key players in this market are Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant and Alma/Fosun Pharma.
Technological advancements, increasing demand of minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures, rapid improvement in cosmetic treatment procedures and increasing awareness are the key factors driving this market. In addition, the cost efficiency and desire to look youthful are fuelling its market growth.
The growth of market for cosmetic surgery and services is hampered by some safety regulations, reimbursement issues and social stigma associated with these treatments among people.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Cosmetic Surgery and Services Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Cosmetic Surgery and Services Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
REPORT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)