Infection Control Market is expected to reach USD 258.3 billion by 2025: Radiant Insights
The market is driven by rising concerns with respect to a significant upsurge in hospital acquired infections globally. This is believed to facilitate greater penetration of infection control products. An influx in development of new biologics and subsequent demand for sterilized formulations serve as key growth factors for the overall infection control market. The healthcare organizations are focused on implementing strategies for early recognition, reporting, isolation, and surveillance of disease episodes of potential public health concern. In addition, increasing number intensive training modules, for nurses and other medical staff, on infection prevention and control is presumed to provide high potential for extensive usage of infection control products over the coming years.
The report “Infection Control Market Analysis By Type (Equipment, Disinfectors, Sterilization Equipment, Services, Consumables), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/infection-control-market
For instance, College of Nurses of Ontario released guidelines concerning standard practices that are focused on maintaining hand hygiene to reduce contamination and spread of infection. Furthermore, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released guidelines for disinfection and sterilization for efficient usage of infection control products by healthcare personnel in wide array of healthcare settings such as ambulatory care, home care, hospitals, and others. As a consequence of the aforementioned factors, it is presumed that there will be significant improvement in the overall penetration rate of infection prevention and control products, which is also anticipated to fuel the market demand as well as the revenue to unprecedented heights.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ www.radiantinsights.com/research/infection-control-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In the type segment, services are predicted to observe exponential growth as a consequence of increasing presence of third-party reprocessors and outsourcing of sterilization as a result of associated cost efficiency
• In the end-use segment, hospitals accounted for substantial share in 2016, as a consequence of high clinical urgency to curb the growing incidence of hospital acquired infections
• North America captured a dominant share of the overall infection control market owing to extensive infection prevention activities being implemented in hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical companies
• The market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness exponential growth during the forecast period as a result of increasing awareness pertaining to spread of infections within healthcare settings and measures for prevention
• The competitive environment is marked by companies adopting sustainability strategies such as geographical expansion and mergers & acquisitions resulting in significant growth in their market share
• For instance, in July 2016, the Getinge Group acquired 1stCall Mobility Ltd, a company specializing in supplying rental equipment. This acquisition was carried out as a part of the company’s expansion strategy
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market
The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices market is expected to reach USD 3.91 billion by 2025. Growing inclination of healthcare professionals toward oxygen therapy, despite a lack of conclusive evidence is one of the key factors expected to drive the market over the coming few years.
Although the off-label usage of HBOT devices in various applications such as cancer and brain injury is controversial, the adoption rate of this technology is surging at a rapid pace. The high commercial availability of HBOT systems is one of the crucial factors that is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period. However, few medical professionals are still skeptical about the usage of HBOT devices in unapproved applications, which is expected to impede growth.
- Pressure Monitoring Market
The global pressure monitoring market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025. Pressure fluctuations in vital parts of the body often lead to chronic diseases such as glaucoma, cardiac disorders, and respiratory disorders. This has led to high demand for pressure monitoring devices.
According to the American Heart Association, 77.9 million people were suffering from hypertension in the U.S. in 2014. Patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like cardiac disorders are likely to experience hypertension throughout their life. Hence, there is a growing need for pressure monitoring amongst such kind of patients, thereby, increasing the demand for pressure monitoring devices.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519