According to the report “Global In-vitro Fertilization Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 3.72 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2021.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the joining of a woman’s egg and a man’s sperm in a laboratory dish. In vitro means outside the body. Fertilization means the sperm has attached to and entered the egg. Normally, an egg and sperm are fertilized inside a woman’s body. If the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the womb and continues to grow, a baby is born about 9 months later. This process is called natural or unassisted conception.
IVF is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART). This means special medical techniques are used to help a woman become pregnant. It is most often tried when other, less expensive fertility techniques have failed. Women who undergo IVF must take daily shots or pills of the hormone progesterone for 8 to 10 weeks after the embryo transfer. Progesterone is a hormone produced naturally by the ovaries that helps thicken the lining of the womb (uterus). This makes it easier for the embryo to implant. Too little progesterone during the early weeks of pregnancy may lead to miscarriage.
Get a comprehensive overview of the In-vitro Fertilization Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-fertilization-market-298/
In-vitro Fertilization Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing number of delayed pregnancies among women, rising awareness pertaining to infertility consequences, and presence of favorable reimbursement systems are driving the growth of the global in-vitro fertilization market. In addition, increasing technological advancements in in-vitro fertilization procedures (embryoscope & capsule in-vitro fertilization), rising medical tourisms across the major countries, growing gynecological disorders & fertility disorders, increasing focus of clinical research institutes towards the innovation of in-vitro fertilization technologies, and occurrence of lifestyle disorders (obesity & smoking that favor infertility) are further propelling the growth of the global in-vitro fertilization market. However, requirement of high capital & time for the running of in-vitro fertilization procedures, difficulties to maintain the in-vitro fertilization procedures, chances of occurrence multiple pregnancies, presence of ethical issues pertaining to selection of gender population, and unawareness of infertility issues in certain under-developed economies are restraining the growth of the global in-vitro fertilization market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Thyroid Deficiency Treatment Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-fertilization-market-298/request-sample
In-vitro Fertilization Market: Segmentation
- By Reagents and Media
- Embryo Culture Media
- Cryopreservation Media
- Sperm Processing Media
- Ovum Processing Media
- By Instruments
- Imaging Systems
- Sperm Separation Systems
- Ovum Aspiration Pumps
- Micromanipulator Systems
- Other Instruments (Gas Analyzers, Laser Systems, Accessories)
- By Technology
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer/Replacement (FET/FER)
- Other Technologies
- By End Users
- Fertility and Surgical Centers
- Hospitals and Research Laboratories
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-fertilization-market-298/customize-report
In-vitro Fertilization Market: Overview
Based on reagents & media, cryopreservation media accounted for the largest share of the global in-vitro fertilization market by reagents & media in 2016. Based on instruments, imaging systems commanded the largest share of the global in-vitro fertilization market by instruments in 2016, whereas, sperm separation systems segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period 2016-2021. Based on technology, intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection segment accounted for the largest share of the global in-vitro fertilization market by technology in 2016. Based on end users, fertility & surgical centers segment commanded the largest share of the global in-vitro fertilization market by end users in 2016.
In-vitro Fertilization Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical region the global in-vitro fertilization market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe commanded the highest share of 37.0% of the global in-vitro fertilization market in 2016, whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market outlook globally? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) space in worldwide?
- What are the key, high growth markets that In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
In-vitro Fertilization Market: Key Players
The key players in global in-vitro fertilization market such as, CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.), Vitrolife AB (Sweden), Cook Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Irvine Scientific (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), EMD Serono, Inc. (U.S.), Genea Limited (Australia), ESCO Micro Pte. Limited (Singapore), IVFtech ApS (Denmark), and The Baker Company, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy In-vitro Fertilization Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-release