Hypertension, also referred to as high blood pressure, is a condition in which the arteries have persistently elevated blood pressure. Many factors can affect blood pressure, including hormone levels, water and salt levels in body and condition of kidneys, nervous system, or blood vessels. Most people with high blood pressure have no signs or symptoms, even if blood pressure readings reach dangerously high levels. Although a few people with early-stage high blood pressure may have dull headaches, dizzy spells or a few more nosebleeds than normal, these signs and symptoms typically don’t occur until high blood pressure has reached a severe.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hypertension – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hypertension (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hypertension (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hypertension and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 7, 35, 35, 31, 89, 9 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 24 and 11 molecules, respectively.
Hypertension (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hypertension (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hypertension (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hypertension (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hypertension (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hypertension (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hypertension (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hypertension (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Hypertension – Overview 8
Hypertension – Therapeutics Development 9
Hypertension – Therapeutics Assessment 36
Hypertension – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 54
Hypertension – Drug Profiles 111
Hypertension – Dormant Projects 497
Hypertension – Discontinued Products 511
Hypertension – Product Development Milestones 513
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: