HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 353 pages on title ‘Hepatitis B – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as Johnson & Johnson, Kineta Inc, Leukocare AG etc.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/454864-hepatitis-b-pipeline-review
Hepatitis B – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hepatitis B – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B virus can cause an acute illness with symptoms that last several weeks, including yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Risk factors include age, severe kidney disease, hemophilia, share needles during drug use and born to a hepatitis-b infected mother. Treatment includes antiviral drugs.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Hepatitis B – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis B and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 2, 8, 27, 26, 4, 56, 35 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 9 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=454864
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis B (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
AiCuris GmbH & Co KG
AIMM Therapeutics BV
Akshaya Bio Inc
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc
Amarna Therapeutics BV
Arbutus Biopharma Corp
Arcturus Therapeutics Inc
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc
Assembly Biosciences Inc
Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding Co Ltd
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
Benitec Biopharma Ltd
Biological E Ltd
BioStar Pharmaceuticals Inc
Bolder Biotechnology Inc
BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology Co Ltd
Bukwang Pharm Co Ltd
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp
Chromis Therapeutics Inc
Cocrystal Pharma Inc
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc
Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
Dynavax Technologies Corp
Ensemble Therapeutics Corp
Enyo Pharma SA
eTheRNA Immunotherapies NV
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
GeoVax Labs Inc
Gilead Sciences Inc
Green Cross Corp
Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
Humabs BioMed SA
Huons Co Ltd
Ildong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Indian Immunologicals Ltd
Intellia Therapeutics Inc
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
ISA Pharmaceuticals BV
Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd
Johnson & Johnson
LG Chem, Ltd.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc
MultiCell Technologies Inc
Oncolys BioPharma Inc
Panacea Biotec Ltd
Profectus BioSciences Inc
Rodos BioTarget GmbH
Samjin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Shantha Biotechnics Ltd
Sinovac Biotech Ltd
Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals Inc
TCM Biotech International Corp
THEVAX Genetics Vaccine USA Inc
Vaxine Pty Ltd
VBI Vaccines Inc
VLP Biotech Inc
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/454864-hepatitis-b-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
Hepatitis B – Overview 7
Hepatitis B – Therapeutics Development 8
Hepatitis B – Therapeutics Assessment 27
Hepatitis B – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 37
Hepatitis B – Drug Profiles 79
Hepatitis B – Dormant Projects 317
Hepatitis B – Discontinued Products 324
Hepatitis B – Product Development Milestones 325
Appendix 334List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Hepatitis B, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..1), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..2), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..3), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..4), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017 (Contd..5), H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2017
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/454864-hepatitis-b-pipeline-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218