“The Report CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Germany provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape – Germany”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Germany. It identifies the key trends in the healthcare market and provides insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of Germany. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
In 2016, Germany population was approximately at 82.2 million. The German pharmaceutical market is the largest in Europe and the third largest in the world after the US and Japan. The market value increased from 37.8 billion ($48.6 billion) in 2009 to 52.9 billion ($67.9 billion) in 2016, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The market value comprises revenues from drug stores and discount stores, including taxes. The value of the market is expected to reach 67.2 billion ($86.3 billion) in 2021. The medical device market was valued at $21.1 billion in 2009 and increased to $27.5 billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from $28.8 billion in 2017 to $34.4 billion in 2021.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
These positive trends can primarily be attributed to –
– An increasing elderly population in Germany, leading to increases in disease incidence and prevalence as well as higher need for long-term care and medical devices
– Increasing awareness in the medical community and the general population regarding early disease detection and diagnosis, leading to higher rates of adoption of treatments and healthcare
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Germany, and includes –
– An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
– Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market (Novartis, Sanofi, Bayer, Roche and Pfizer) and profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market (Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Baxter International and B.Braun)
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1117883
– An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, of which analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, the regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
– Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
– An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the German healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving German healthcare market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
– Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in German healthcare market
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207