Meningitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Meningitis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334396 .
Meningitis is the inflammation caused by viruses and bacteria on the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord. The cause of inflammation can be infection by viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms, and less commonly by certain drugs. As the inflammation is in proximity to the brain and spinal cord, meningitis can be life threatening.Viral meningitis is not life-threatening and the people affected with this can be cured and recover quickly, but bacterial meningitis is serious and life-threatening. There are three major bacteria which lead to bacterial meningitis. Neisseria meningitides are one of these, and causes meningococcal meningitis. Researchers have identified 13 major serogroups of N. meningitides, out of which the majority of cases are from one of five serogroups: A, B, C, Y and W-135. Drugs and vaccines are available to treat the serogroups AC, C, ACWY, and A. There are also vaccines available to prevent meningitis caused by serogroups A, C, Y, W-135. There are no vaccines or drugs available for the prevention and treatment of meningococcal meningitis caused by serogroup B. This represents a major unmet need in the market. Pneumococcal meningitis is another major bacterial cause of meningitis, caused by the bacteria streptococcus pneumonia, while haemophilius influenza is the third, and causes meningitis in infants. Approximatiely 44-46% cases of bacterial meningitis have all of the following three symptoms – severe headache, nuchal ridgidity ((inability to flex the neck forward passively due to increased neck muscle tone and stiffness) and altered mental status. Out of this triad of symptoms severe headache is the most common and occurs in 90% of the cases. If nove of the above mentioned symptoms are present, then occurrence of bacterial meningitis is least likely.Other clinical feature include photophobia (fear of bright light), phonophobia (fear of loud noises). In small children above symptoms are difficult to spot. Vague symptoms like irritability and unwell appearance are more common in them. In infants up to 6 months bulging of the fontanelle (soft spot on baby’s head) may be visible. Other less severe illnesses like extreme cold, abnormality in skin color and leg pain may also be distinguishing features for meningitis.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Meningitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Meningitis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Meningitis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Meningitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 3 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/meningitis-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
Meningitis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Meningitis (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Meningitis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Meningitis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Meningitis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Meningitis (Infectious Disease)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/334396 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Meningitis (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Meningitis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co Ltd
Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc
Viamet Pharmaceuticals Inc
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com