Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 8 molecules are developed by Companies. The latest report Histone Deacetylase 8 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/310028 .
Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 126.96.36.199) – Histone deacetylase 8 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC8 gene. It is responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 5, 1 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestinal, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Breast Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Bone Disorders, Brain Cancer, Cognitive Disorders, Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Liver Cancer, Liver Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Melanoma, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Prostate Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma and T-Cell Leukemia.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 184.108.40.206)
– The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 220.127.116.11)targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 18.104.22.168)targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/310028 .
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 188.8.131.52)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 8 (Histone Deacetylase Like 1 or HDAC8 or EC 184.108.40.206)development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
NatureWise Biotech & Medicals Corp
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com