According to the report “Global Wound Care Management Devices Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 21.69 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2021.
Due to the fast evolution of market in the usage of wound closure devices, medical device companies which are about to launch new innovative tools will be awarded with great benefits. Traditional wound care & closure and advanced wound care & closure products are used to treat acute and chronic wounds. Chronic wounds are difficult to heal, which take considerable time to heal and are costly to treat. Advanced wound care & closure products are rising as a standard solution for treating chronic wounds.
Wound management devices treat external wounds, while dressings, compression and negative pressure wound therapy aid the body innate ability to heal skin, surgical and chronic wounds. Devices used for tissue management help stop bleeding, close surgical incisions and prevent the scarring of internal tissue. Wound closure devices hold together tissue long enough for the body to develop scar tissue. Wound and tissue management devices are essential to individuals who lack a properly functioning circulatory system and who have a decreased ability to induce blood coagulation or an inflammatory response.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-wound-care-management-devices-market-1644/
Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Attempts to decrease the duration of hospital stays in order to limit surgical healthcare expenses and the increasing proclivity towards products that improve therapeutic outcomes are driving the demand for advanced wound care & closure products. The risks coupled with ineffective wound healing promote the demand for combination dressings, which is a modern trend in the market that is replacing traditional wound dressing methods.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Orthopedic Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-orthopedic-devices-market-1461/request-sample
Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: Segmentation
- Advanced Wound Management Products
- Advanced Wound Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Film Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Hydrogel Dressings
- Collagen Dressings
- Other Dressings
- Therapy Devices
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Oxygen and Hyperbaric Oxygen Devices
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Other Therapy Devices
- Active Wound Care
- Artificial Skin and Skin Substitutes
- Topical Agents
- Surgical Wound Care
- Tissue Adhesives, Sealants & Glues
- Anti-infective Dressings
- Traditional/Basic Wound Care
- Medical Tapes
- Cleansing Agents
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
By Type of Wound:
- Chronic Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU)
- Pressure Ulcer
- Venous Leg Ulcer
- Other Chronic Wounds
- Acute Wounds
- Surgical & traumatic wounds
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Wound
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Wound
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Wound
By End User:
- Home Care Settings
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-wound-care-management-devices-market-1644/customize-report
Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: Overview
The U.S. market for wound and tissue management includes any device that treats wounds to the skin, dermal layers and adjacent subcutaneous tissues in addition to devices that manage trauma to tissue and blood vessels during surgery. Complications resulting from wounds that are not properly treated include bacterial infection and development of chronic non-healing wounds. Diabetic foot ulcers are one of the most common complications of diabetes. Approximately 15% of the 24 million people in the U.S. with diabetes will incur one or more diabetic foot ulcers in their lifetime.
Bacterial infection prevention in hospitals has been a driver of the wound care market in recent years due to growing awareness around hospital acquired infections. The never Events policies put in place by Medicare at the end of 2008 fuelled growth and are expected to be a long-term driver in this market. Among the 28 events not reimbursed by Medicare were facility-acquired (nosocomial) pressure ulcers and infections. If these occur while a patient is in a hospital, clinic, or long-term care setting, the facility must absorb the cost of treating them.
Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America presently dominates the market for wound care management devices and is estimated to sustain its strong hold for a few more years. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to increase its market share in the future due to the increase in technological advancements.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Wound Care Management Devices Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Wound Care Management Devices space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Wound Care Management Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Wound Care Management Devices Market on both global and regional scales.
- What are the unmet needs with the Wound Care Management Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Wound Care Management Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Wound Care Management Devices?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
Global Wound Care Management Devices Market: Key Players
The prominent players in the wound care market are Coloplast A/S (Denmark.), Baxter International Inc. (U.S.), Hollister Inc. (U.S.), Mölnlycke Health Care (Sweden), 3M Company (U.S.), Covidien PLC (Ireland), Ethicon Inc. (U.S.), Derma Sciences Inc. (U.S.), Convatec Healthcare B.S.A.R.L (U.S.), Acelity L.P/ (U.S.), and Smith & Nephew (U.K.).
Reasons to buy Global Wound Care Management Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Dialysis Equipment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dialysis-equipment-market-1941/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases