WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “EpiCast Report: Venous Thromboembolism – Epidemiology Forecast”.
Venous thromboembolism (VTE), which is composed of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), is a blood clot (thrombosis) of the circulatory system that leads to impeded blood flow, which can have serious consequences in affected individuals. VTE can occur at any age, but it is more common in adults ages 60 years and older and is very rare in children. VTE events are highly dangerous and are associated with high rates of mortality and morbidity.
Epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of VTE in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan), from 896,377 cases in 2016 to 1,071,438 in 2026, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.95%.The number of VTE attacks is forecast to grow from 1,020,991 in 2016 to 1,224,696 in 2026 in the 7MM. epidemiologists have identified the predominant drivers of this market to be changes in country-specific incidence and procedure rates, as well as in the underlying demographic trends.
Key Questions Answered
– Inhaled antibiotics, mucolytic drugs, and PERTs have been the cornerstone of CF treatment. The introduction of CFTR modulators have contributed to better treatment of CF patients; nevertheless, the overall life expectancy in CF patients is still 20-25 years less than in the healthy population. Therefore, there are considerably high unmet needs within the indication. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the CF market?
– The current late-stage CF pipeline encompasses one CFTR modulating combination therapy and an inhaled antibiotic. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the CF market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– CFTR modulators treat the cause of the CF disease. How will the entrance of CFTR modulators into the CF therapy market affect the other classes of drugs?
– Overview of Venous Thromboembolism, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized CF therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the CF therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CF therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Key points to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CF therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CF therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global CF therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Venous Thromboembolism: Executive Summary 9
2.1 CF Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Modulators Expected to Drive Substantial Growth in the Venous Thromboembolism Market from 2015-2025 9
2.2 Licensing Activity and the Formation of New Partnerships Will Steer Small Companies to Continue Research of Novel Compounds 11
2.3 Marketed and Pipeline CF Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Modulators Will Provide Appropriate Treatment for the Majority of the CF Population, but the High Unmet Needs Will Remain 12
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)