Big Market Research added a report on “Vascular Guidewires Market By Product (Coronary Guidewires And Peripheral Guidewires), Coating Type (Coated, And Non-Coated), And End User (Hospitals And Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
A guidewire is a long and flexible wire (or spring in some cases) used to assist the introduction and proper placement of a larger medical device (particularly prosthesis) into a patient’s body. The guidewires used during any vascular procedure (a procedure involving cardiovascular system) are termed as vascular guidewires. Vascular guidewires are important during various surgical procedures (including placement of angioplasty balloons, stents, and inferior vena cava filters) as they guide a surgeon for the correct placement of these devices.
The global vascular guidewires market was valued at $1,051 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $1,610 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2022. Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, increase in geriatric population, demand for minimally invasive procedures, and rapid technological advancements in guidewires drive the market growth. However, risks and complications associated with guidewires, and availability of effective conventional treatment options restrict the market growth. Conversely, increase in use of nitinol in vascular guidewires and growth opportunities in the emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific and LAMEA regions are expected to provide several opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Request for Report Sample@ https://goo.gl/mKDdpo
The report segments the market based on product, coating type, end user, and region. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into coronary guidewires and peripheral guidewires. Based on coating type, it is divided into hydrophilic coating, hydrophobic coating, and non-coated. The end-user segment is bifurcated into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/6ZsWsC
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key players are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global market.
Vascular Guidewires Market Key Segments:
- Coronary Guidewires
- Peripheral Guidewires
BY COATING TYPE
- Hydrophilic Coating
- Hydrophobic Coating
BY END USER
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452