According to the report “Global Vaccine Adjuvant Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 788.21 million by 2021 from USD 472 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2016 to 2021.
An adjuvant is an ingredient of a vaccine that helps create a stronger immune response in the patient’s body. In other words, adjuvants help vaccines work better. Some vaccines made from weakened or dead germs contain naturally occurring adjuvants and help the body produce a strong protective immune response. However, most vaccines developed today include just small components of germs, such as their proteins, rather than the entire virus or bacteria. These vaccines often must be made with adjuvants to ensure the body produces an immune response strong enough to protect the patient from the germ he or she is being vaccinated against.
Aluminum salts, such as aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum potassium sulfate have been used safely in vaccines for more than 70 years. Aluminum salts were initially used in the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s with diphtheria and tetanus vaccines after it was found that this addition strengthened the body’s immune response to these vaccines.
Monophosphoryl lipid A is a type of adjuvant that was developed more recently, as experts continue to increase their knowledge of how to stimulate certain specific elements of the body’s immune response to vaccines.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Vaccine Adjuvant market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-vaccine-adjuvant-market-676/
Global Vaccine Adjuvant Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major factors driving the growth of this market are more incidence of communicable and zoonotic diseases, growing focus on vaccination programs by numerous government bodies, and rising focus on enhanced and long-term immunization beside current and emerging diseases. Additionally, growing R&D expenditure as well as attainments, associations, and agreements by companies is another major factor driving the growth of this market. Side effects of adjuvants and high toxicity adjuvants are few restraints for the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Vaccine Adjuvant market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-vaccine-adjuvant-market-676/request-sample
Global Vaccine Adjuvant market: Segmentation
- Aluminium Salts
- Tensoactive Adjuvants
- Adjuvant Emulsions
- Bacteria derived Adjuvants
- Liposome Adjuvants
- Carbohydrate Adjuvants
By Route of Administration
By Mechanism of Action
- Immuno Stimulants
- Vehicle Adjuvants
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-vaccine-adjuvant-market-676/customize-report
Global Vaccine Adjuvant market: Overview
Adjuvants have been used for decades to improve the immune response to vaccine antigens. They improve the body’s immune response and often allow for smaller amounts of an inactivated virus or bacteria to be used in a vaccine. However, more than one adjuvant may be present in the final vaccine product. Aluminum salts, such as aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum potassium sulfate have been used safely in vaccines for more than 70 years.
The demand for this market will increase as adjuvants will be needed to enhance and extend immune responses while reducing the amount of antigen necessary in each dose. The limited immunogenicity of new and novel vaccine antigens has increased the importance of adjuvant research in vaccine development. There is a need for development of safe and non-toxic adjuvants. Vaccines containing novel adjuvant formulations are increasingly reaching advanced development and licensing stages, providing new tools to fill previously unmet clinical needs. However, many adjuvants fail during product development owing to factors such as manufacturability, stability, lack of effectiveness, unacceptable levels of tolerability or safety concerns.
Global Vaccine Adjuvant market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. The vaccine adjuvants market is led by North America, followed by Europe. Growth in the North American segment is mainly driven by the fast increasing elderly population and rising government funding in the North American countries.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Vaccine Adjuvant market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Vaccine Adjuvant space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Vaccine Adjuvant manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Vaccine Adjuvant currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Vaccine Adjuvant?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Vaccine Adjuvant?
Global Vaccine Adjuvant market: Key Players
The key players in the vaccine adjuvants market include MPV Technologies (U.S.), Avanti Polar Lipids, Novavax Inc. (U.S.), Inc. (U.S.), Brenntag Biosector (Denmark), SEPPIC (France), Agenus, Inc. (U.S.), Invivogen (U.S.), SPI Pharma, Inc. (U.S.), CSL Limited (Australia), and OZ Biosciences (France).
Reasons to buy Global Vaccine Adjuvant market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases