According to the report “Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 7,079 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.24% from 2016 to 2021.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), trauma is defined as “an injury or wound to a living body caused by the application of external force or violence”. The physical injuries such as, burns, fractures, sprains, dislocations and strains are all classified under trauma. Currently, to treat trauma various treatments are available based on the severity of injury. Trauma fixation devices are one of the key treatment methods for the aforementioned medical conditions.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-trauma-fixation-devices-market-339/
global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increase in disposable incomes and growing awareness about latest developments in medical field along with the availability of advanced medical facilities, favourable reimbursement policies, rise in healthcare expenditure, high costs associated with surgeries, competitive pricing, and availability of substitutes have also contributed in the growth of global trauma fixation devices market. However, compatibility issues like infection and allergy associated with the utilization of external and internal trauma fixation devices.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-trauma-fixation-devices-market-339/request-sample
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Segmentation
- Internal trauma fixation devices
- Intramedullary nails
- External Trauma fixation devices
- Unilateral fixation
- Circular fixation
- Hybrid fixation
By End Users
- Point of Care testing
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-trauma-fixation-devices-market-339/customize-report
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Overview
The upsurge in global geriatric population has augmented the growth of market, as the aged people possess higher risk for osteoporosis leading to an increased demand for trauma fixation devices. Also, the high cost of these devices is inhibiting the adoption or usage of in developing nations (with low disposable income) such as India, China and Brazil.
The internal trauma fixation devices segment holds the largest share, representing about 85% of the global trauma fixation devices market. Further, the demand for better services in trauma surgeries has led manufacturers to develop products that are less invasive and more anatomical, such as low-profile plating system for extremity fixation procedures.
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Furthermore, on the basis of geography the global market for trauma fixation devices is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America & Middle East and Africa. North America represents the largest share of the global trauma devices market, owing to supportive government policies facilitating purchase of these devices. The rise in geriatric population and personal disposable income of people in Asian countries such as China and India are contributing to the market growth in these emerging nations. Latin American countries such as Brazil and Mexico are anticipated to register greater market growth for trauma devices owing to improving access to healthcare, higher accident cases and favourable demographics.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Trauma Fixation Devices Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Trauma Fixation Devices space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Trauma Fixation Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Trauma Fixation Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Trauma Fixation Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Trauma Fixation Devices?
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market: Key Players
DePuy Synthesis, Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer, and Biomet are the major companies operating in this segment which control a major share of 75% of the global trauma fixation devices market. Other major companies operating are Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Arthrex, Medtronic, Inc., Conmed and Bioretec, Inc.
Reasons to buy Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases