According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics market is accounted for $21.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $35.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as technological advancement, growing aging population, and people suffering from diabetes, increasing health expenditure, hypertension and also increasing tobacco users will boost the market growth. However, factors such as unfavorable reimbursement scenario and high cost of treatments are restraining the market growth.
North America commanded the largest market due to technologically advanced equipment for the diagnosis and improved healthcare infrastructure in this region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to ongoing R&D activities for drug discovery and development and increasing government initiative in funding.
Some of the key players in global Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics market are Abbott Laboratories, Siemens AG, Stryker Corporation, GE Healthcare, Medtronic plc, Cordis Corporation, Genentech Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Coaxia Inc and Philips Healthcare.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/216095
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Computed Tomography Scan (CT scan)
Tissue Plasminogen Activator
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/216095
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019