According to the report “Global Stem Cell Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 30.19 billion by 2021 from USD 15.82 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.8%.
Stem cells have tremendous promise to help us understand and treat a range of diseases, injuries and other health-related conditions. Their potential is evident in the use of blood stem cells to treat diseases of the blood, a therapy that has saved the lives of thousands of children with leukemia; and can be seen in the use of stem cells for tissue grafts to treat diseases or injury to the bone, skin and surface of the eye. Important clinical trials involving stem cells are underway for many other conditions and researchers continue to explore new avenues using stem cells in medicine.
There is still a lot to learn about stem cells, however, and their current applications as treatments are sometimes exaggerated by the media and other parties who do not fully understand the science and current limitations, and also by “clinics” looking to capitalize on the hype by selling treatments to chronically ill or seriously injured patients.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Stem Cell Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Some of the key drivers of stem cell market are improved funding from various government and private organizations for research and development for unmet medical needs, growing industry attention on stem cell research, and increasing global awareness about stem cell therapies.
Development of cutting-edge genomic techniques for stem cell analysis, and increasing approvals for clinical trials of stem cell therapy are other factors that are propelling the growth of the market. While on the other hand, ethical issues are involved in the stem cells research and strict regulations to conduct trials on humans are some of the restraining factors. Also factors such as lack of required infrastructure and complications associated with the preservation of stem cell are limiting the growth of the stem cells market.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-stem-cell-market-1084/inquire
For granular level understanding, the Stem Cell Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- By mode of treatment
- By application
- Regenerative Medicine
- Eye & Immune System Development
- Blood Disorders
- By technology
- Cell Acquisition
- Cell Production
- By type
- Adult Stem Cells
- Human Embryonic Cells
- Pluripotent Stem Cell
- Natural Rosette Cells
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. As of now, North America region dominates the global stem cells market. Europe comes next. However, the Asia-Pacific stem cell therapy market is expected to grow the fastest in this forecast period, mainly because of better regulatory support through encouraging government policies and increasing awareness among the public.
- North America Stem Cell Market
- Europe Stem Cell Market
- Asia-Pacific Stem Cell Market
- Latin America Stem Cell Market
- Middle East and Africa Stem Cell Market
Some of the major players in this market are Athersys, StemCells Inc., Cryo Cell International, Geron Corporation, Mesoblast Ltd., Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Celgene Corporation, Invitrogen and Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
The Stem Cell Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases