WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “MediPoint: Spinal Fusion – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts”.
In the western economies, spinal fusion is one of the top ten procedures that most payers are looking at the rate of increased utilization, aggregate spending and the likelihood of continued increases based on demographics. Given the heightened competitive pressures and shrinking reimbursement, the average selling prices for spinal fusion products are expected to continue to decline in almost all of the geographies covered in this report, partially offsetting the healthy growth of procedure volumes.
The global market for spinal fusion, which encompasses 39 countries and includes spinal plating systems, inter body devices, vertebral body replacement devices, and pedicle screw systems, was valued at approximately $7.10bn in 2016.
Key Questions Answered
– One of the major barriers affecting the spinal fusion market in the US is the increasing public payer scrutiny of the procedure being overused. How does this impact the market?
– Given the escalating healthcare financial burden, many countries have put measures in place to cap the reimbursement for spinal fusion implants. How will the global spinal fusion market evolve in the next five years?
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of practice patterns and adoption trends of different surgeries
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Other key topics covered include procedural trends, market access, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the overall market
– Market share analysis of the competition in different regions
– Annualized sales units and market revenues of each market segment from 2013-2022
Key points to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2014-2023
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 12
2.1 Overview 12
2.2 Related Reports 12
3 Industry Overview 13
3.1 Reimbursement Trends 13
3.2 Mergers & Acquisitions 16
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis 18
4.1 Lack of Definitive Methods to Determine Fusion Performance 18
4.2 Technological Developments in the Use of Long Fusions 18
4.3 Research and Development into Fusion Enhancers 19
4.4 Develop Signature Minimally Invasive Technique 20
4.5 Develop a Device that Provides Real-Time Fusion Updates 22
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/8057-medipoint-spinal-fusion-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)