Respiratory therapeutic market is increasing continuously at impressive rate in Asia Pacific region. Increasing number of respiratory disease has provided good platform for development of respiratory therapeutic devices. Different types of devices are available for the treatment and management of respiratory diseases but Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) is most preferred device to treat these diseases. The market for respiratory therapeutic devices in Asia Pacific is growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecasted period 2017- 2023.
Many drivers are responsible for the growth of the respiratory therapeutic device market such as increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases like COPD, asthma, lung cancer. Moreover, increasing number of COPD and asthma patient has increased the market significantly. According to WHO, there are 15 – 20 million of asthmatic patient and 30 million COPD patient in India. This has attracted many manufacturer and researcher to introduce and develop new devices to the market. Bedside this rising pollution in Asian countries is the major factors for increasing respiratory illness.
Key Players for Respiratory Therapeutic Devices Market:
• Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherland),
• Hamilton Medical AG (Switzerland),
• Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited (New Zealand),
• Masimo Corporation (U.S.),
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.),
• Chart Industries, Inc. (U.S.),
• Portex Division of Smith Industries Medical System,
• Teruma Medical Corporation,
• HTL STREFA SA,
• Greinier Bio One International GmBH. (Germany),
• F. Hoffman La Roche AG,
• Bayer Cropscience Ltd.,
• Acare Technology Co.,
• Medline Industries Inc., Ltd.,
• Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.,
• Allied Healthcare Inc.
• Rotech Healthcare Inc
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/634
Respiratory Therapeutic devices is segmented as-
• By types of respiratory therapeutic devices used which includes- Nebulizers [Mechanical Nebulizer (Soft mist inhaler, Human powered nebulizer) and Electrical Nebulizer (Jet nebulizer, Ultrasonic wave Nebulizer and Other), Humidifiers (Bubble Humidifiers and Electrical Humidifier), Oxygen Concentrators (Continues Oxygen Concentrators and Portable Oxygen Concentrators), Ventilators (Volume-cycled ventilators, Pressure-cycled ventilators, Flow-cycled ventilators and other), Gas Analyzers, Capnographs, Positive airway pressure (Continuous Positive airway pressure, Automatic Positive airway pressure and Other ), Masks (Nasal Mask, Full Face Mask and Other) and others devices
• By technology used which includes Electrostatic Filtration, HEPA Filter, Hollow Fiber Filtration, Microsphere Separation and others
• By end user they are Hospital and Homecare
• By Countries they are Japan, China, India, Australia, Republic of Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Asia Pacific Respiratory Therapeutic Devices Market Forecast to 2023”
Table of Content
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope Of Study
2.3 Research Objective
2.4 Assumptions & Limitations
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Extensive R&D In Medical Devices
4.1.2 Increasing Geriatric Population In Europe
4.1.3 Increased Prevalence Smoking And Other Respiratory Diseases
4.2.1 High Cost Associated With The Application Of Respiratory Therapeutic Devices And Technology
5 Market Factor Analysis
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market Information by Type (Instruments, Reagents), By Application (Blood Grouping, disease Screening), By End users (Hospital, laboratories, Blood Banks, Plasma Fractionation Facilities) – Forecast to 2027.Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/blood-transfusion-diagnostics-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312