According to the report “Global Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market“, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 24.07 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2016 to 2021.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices are used to measure the amount of air we inhale or exhale, Amount of oxygen present in blood or the Amount of carbon dioxide. Respiratory Diseases are increasing day by day because of increase in pollution, rapid Industrialization and deforestation. An increase in number of smokers globally is also a reason for increasing respiratory diseases. Respiratory Monitoring Devices came into play because of the increase in respiratory diseases and high hospital expenditures.
With Respiratory Monitoring Devices, Clinical care is shifted to home care. Pulse Oximeters dominate the market because of their accurate and fast results. Pulse oximeter is expected to be top segment for the coming years too because of its better diagnostic results compared to others.
The factors impacting the Global Market for Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Some of the things discussed in the section are increase in aging population, Prevalence of COPD Globally, rise in number of Smokers, Development of advanced Technology and rise in healthcare expenditure in emerging countries. But factors like huge price of Monitoring Devices and increased complexity are restraining the market growth.
For granular level understanding the Global Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segment.
- Diagnostic Devices
- Peak Flow Meters
- Monitoring Devices
- Sleep Test Devices
- Gas Analyzers
- Pulse Oximeters
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Type
Geographically, this market is further segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America Dominates the Global market with a share of 37% and is expected to stay at the top for few more years. Asia-Pacific is increasing at the highest CAGR because of increase in technological advancements and rise in disposable incomes. For more of regional analysis check out the following reports.
- North America Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market
- Europe Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market
- Asia-Pacific Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market
- Latin America Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market
Key players in this market are Covidien GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Resmed, Merck & Co. Inc, Calondo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sirnaomics Inc., and Traversa Therapeutics Inc.
The Global Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases