According to the report Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 84.21 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Renal diseases are a progressive loss of proper functioning of the kidneys and associated renal system over a longer period of time is fueling the market because of its high incidence rate worldwide.
The kidneys have a number of life-sustaining functions, such as cleansing blood by filtering waste products and excess fluid, regulating blood pressure, and maintaining the balance of salt and minerals. When the kidney failure occurs, they ultimately lose their vital function, which is fatal. Kidney damage/failure can be developed acutely (AKI) and over the time (CKD). Three types of treatment are most prevalent to cure the kidney failure: prescription medications, surgical intervention, dialysis (peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, and continuous renal replacement therapy), which are frequently used in combination to treat a single case of renal failure.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-renal-diseases-market-1291/
Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Some of the key drivers of Renal Disease Therapeutics Market are increasing aging population, growing awareness of both acute and chronic kidney disease, and increasing number of individuals with insurance due to the Affordable Care Act, Increasing Diabetic Population, and growing demand for the advanced diagnostics and therapeutics for the disease. Disparities of Renal Transplant Therapy, expiring of patents of some of the branded drugs for the late stage CKD and changing reimbursement scenario in some of major countries, Negative Societal Effects are the restraints that are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Renal Disease Therapeutics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-renal-diseases-market-1291/request-sample
Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: Segmentation
- Kidney Stone Disease
- End-Stage Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By Treatment devices
- Dialysis Equipment
- Renal Denervation devices
- Wearable artificial kidney device
- distal embolic protection devices
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Treatment devices
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Treatment devices
- Market Share Analysis, By Treatment devices
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-renal-diseases-market-1291/customize-report
Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: Overview
Overall sales in the global market for renal failure treatmentwere worth nearly $28 billion in 2009, it is estimated to increase to $33.5 billion at a 5 year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%. The largest segment CKD treatment products and therapies (including dialysis consumables) market was nearly $26.5 billion in 2009. This is expected to rise to $31.7 billion in 2014, at a CAGR of 3.6%. ARF treatment products and therapies (including dialysis consumables) market reached $955 million in 2009 and is projected to reach $1.4 billion in 2014, at a CAGR of 8.7%.
Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. As of now, North America region dominates the global Renal Disease Therapeutics market. Europe comes next. However, the Asia-Pacific is projected to show highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing number of high blood pressure and diabetic patients and growing demand for advanced diagnostics and therapeutics in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Renal Disease Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Renal Disease Therapeutics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Renal Disease Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global Renal Disease Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Renal Disease Therapeutics?
Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in this market are Amgen Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Hoffmann-La Roche Inc., Shire Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, Baxter International, Davita Healthcare Partners.
Reasons to buy Global Renal Disease Therapeutics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases